Carl you punk bitch, Locking the thread. Why dont you come in here so...

:|::QBB:
redrol":65ce2 said:

Not really. I think you guys should make Carl post in the OT forum for a month for punishment for being a douche.

Yes really, this is a friggin' amp message board,
and lately some of the threads are very HC.
We only need ONE HC, and ONE Rig-talk.
Carry on.

RoccaforteAmps":a1f7e said:

Carry on.

I do recall people wanting some drama. Regardles, its not that bad. One or two threads does not equal a shitfest like HCAF. At least not yet.

RoccaforteAmps":8df7c said:

Carry on.

I do recall people wanting some drama. Regardles, its not that bad. One or two threads does not equal a shitfest like HCAF. At least not yet.

imo it's less hcv2 and more carlv1.
i guess placid discussion pertaining to expensive amps is a tgp exclusive. wonders may never cease.
if it's such a glaring issue, take it to the source: a bilious 50something yr old nothing-master who cannot tolerate the opinions of others w/out going mental.
and i mean MENTAL

RoccaforteAmps":ba658 said:

Carry on.
Well since everyone here is from HC it seems kind of inevitable doesn't it? :lol:

I am with Doug,
I HATE the arguing crap. I hate it with a passion.
I have done it yes, but still regret it. Ya wanna argue, make a freakin' forum with threads devoted to A$$holes and the people that dig 'em. Make the offenders post there only.

If someone wants drama and the like that goes along with it, they can look in that forum, get their
fill, then come back in here amongst players to talk.

riffy":d2f4f said:
I am with Doug,
I HATE the arguing crap. I hate it with a passion.
I have done it yes, but still regret it. Ya wanna argue, make a freakin' forum with threads devoted to A$$holes and the people that dig 'em. Make the offenders post there only.

If someone wants drama and the like that goes along with it, they can look in that forum, get their
fill, then come back in here amongst players to talk.

There is a real simple fix to the arguing.

ejecta":ab4e2 said:

There is a real simple fix to the arguing.

Sure there is. It was done then undone. But, that said, it isn't my call. Not my board and as such I won't comment on it, if nothing else out of respect being my reason.

riffy":81d06 said:

Sure there is. It was done then undone. But, that said, it isn't my call. Not my board and as such I won't comment on it, if nothing else out of respect being my reason.

Well to be quite honest Im not helping by keeping on messing around. Im just bored at work.

I take it all really light hearted though. Hope thats what everyone else is doing.

ejecta":7774f said:

Well to be quite honest Im not helping by keeping on messing around. Im just bored at work.

I take it all really light hearted though. Hope thats what everyone else is doing.

I do take it in light hearted fashion till all the personal insults start. That is overboard and off limits IMHO. To bag on peoples playing you have never heard is out of line as well.

riffy":e0910 said:

I do take it in light hearted fashion till all the personal insults start. That is overboard and off limits IMHO. To bag on peoples playing you have never heard is out of line as well.

Yeah I know what you mean. Its all really just not necessary. Let someone NOT have the same tastes in amps than you and say what he wishes but dont call in to question thier ability to play and say they need to clean thier ears. It gest personal at that point but I just let it roll and play along for the sake of the comedy factor.

riffy":66bb1 said:

EET FUK RIFFYFAG!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

:D juss kiddin bro. wassup?

ejecta":cca06 said:

Yeah I know what you mean. Its all really just not necessary. Let someone NOT have the same tastes in amps than you and say what he wishes but dont call in to question thier ability to play and say they need to clean thier ears. It gest personal at that point but I just let it roll and play along for the sake of the comedy factor.

you mean...some people DON'T see this as comedy? :lol:

redrol":6074a said:

AAAHHH... but I can sense it commin on man . Can you see it , Can you see it :doh:

Back