Paging my Dad - Carl Fiadino aka carlygtr56

:
because you are a fuckn idot
|::QBB:
OneArmedScissor":8b5db said:
:|::QBB:

First, how come I can never understand anything you are saying?

Second, how come you talk so much about how you don't take the internet seriously and it's not real life, but you constantly take everything personally and absolutely blow up?

no it actually means you are less 25 years of age

::QBB:
Code001":41340 said:

I think this sums up his current state of affairs quite nicely....

serious_dontyouknow.jpg

Ok, I'm less than 25 years old. Does that make any difference as to why you're flipping out at me for no logical reason?

dude your avatars are just not kosher ok. go find a 18 year old girl
Code001":1d7c6 said:
Ok, I'm less than 25 years old. Does that make any difference as to why you're flipping out at me for no logical reason?

no my behavior would be adult when i jack your punkass up by the shoulder an kick you in the ass about 12 good kicks. come on over to the gulf coast tween nola and mobile you can find me you fuckn pussy
OneArmedScissor":958a4 said:

And your behavior is, Mr. Adult?

SHAWN":1d261 said:
no my behavior would be adult when i jack your punkass up by the shoulder an kick you in the ass about 12 good kicks. come on over to the gulf coast tween nola and mobile you can find me you fuckn pussy

You want him, remember? Go find him or be quiet.

Ok, I'm going to go all the way over there because you have a problem with my avatar and signature. Yeah, I'll get right on that.... BTW, the behavior you are referring to is labeled as battery. ;)

SHAWN":6274b said:

You have got to be kidding me. I grew up on Power Rangers, Transformers, Ninja Turtles, and GI Joe. What did you have, I Dream of Jeannie?

I'm now a level 666 troll slayer. You don't stand a chance.

you mother fuckers are a bunch of sick little computer generated bastards. go play your x box. oh if you get boerd you can watch the pedifile cartoons and suck each other off. you sick little no guitar playing bitches :confused:

SHAWN":0b977 said:
you mother fuckers are a bunch of sick little computer generated bastards. go play your x box. oh if you get boerd you can watch the pedifile cartoons and suck each other off. you sick little no guitar playing bitches :confused:

LOL! :9/10:

IDOT!!! IDOT!!!

He's going to kill us all because he's a big tough man, that's who he is! Don't be such an IDOT!!! He's seereeeus, and tough and big and strong.

Back