Paging my Dad - Carl Fiadino aka carlygtr56

:|::QBB:
SHAWN":7cf4a said:
you mother fuckers are a bunch of sick little computer generated bastards. go play your x box. oh if you get boerd you can watch the pedifile cartoons and suck each other off. you sick little no guitar playing bitches :confused:

Dude!
You and Carl should really hang! You two would have a ball!

JamesPeters":433b7 said:
IDOT!!! IDOT!!!

He's going to kill us all because he's a big tough man, that's who he is! Don't be such an IDOT!!! He's seereeeus, and tough and big and strong.

You spelled IDOT wrong you stupid IDOT. :lol:

I think we should really be careful. I honestly believe SHAWN must be a very dangerous person. After all, no one would bother to threaten someone on an Internet forum without having the balls to back it up. He must be deadly serious. I'm already frightened.

Am I the only person getting PM's from SHAWN? He just sent me this...

"ya know with all the talk if i were in your face to face you would choke"

:lol:

JamesPeters":041f9 said:
I think we should really be careful. I honestly believe SHAWN must be a very dangerous person. After all, no one would bother to threaten someone on an Internet forum without having the balls to back it up. He must be deadly serious. I'm already frightened.

I've already phoned the police... Locked all my doors....anything else I can do? I'm really frightened...

Whenever I see a naked attractive woman, I immediately think of credibility. I'm sure that's what Riffy was going for by using that avatar.

Megadeth7684":bf2af said:
Am I the only person getting PM's from SHAWN? He just sent me this...

"ya know with all the talk if i were in your face to face you would choke"

:lol:

Awesome... I want so PM's too...

Keep us updated.

SHAWN":e52eb said:
oh and the hot bitch avatar gives you credibility? get the fuck outta here

:QBB:

I don't need credibility from pics and big talk...lol Besides, the pic was put up just today for a special occasion.

Back