FUCK YOU RIG... I HAVE SAND IN MY VAGINA!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
that made me laugh pretty good

:|::QBB:
OneArmedScissor":a7bb3 said:

DON'T WORRY SHAWN, AN AMBULANCE IS ON THE WAY, PLEASE DON'T KILL THEM WHEN THEY GET THERE!

headupasstw5.jpg

You never leave the house, anyways. How could you? You're always too busy killing the endless stream of people who flew half way around the world to come to your house.

Oh, and it's all Chris' fault that this forum has descended into madness with SHAWN here ranting and threatening people. Because Chris isn't...um...arguing and threatening people, I guess. Yeah, that makes sense...

mitch you aint nothing but a punk ass pussy mother fucker. GOD help you if you ever happen to cross paths with me. carry on you worthless piece of shit

JamesPeters":5fc46 said:
Oh, and it's all Chris' fault that this forum has descended into madness with SHAWN here ranting and threatening people. Because Chris isn't...um...arguing and threatening people, I guess. Yeah, that makes sense...
He just has some sand in his vagina.

SHAWN":a8fbe said:
mitch you aint nothing but a punk ass pussy mother fucker. GOD help you if you ever happen to cross paths with me. carry on you worthless piece of shit

God help you if you ever cross paths with God. Oh wait...

SHAWN":60851 said:

I'm sure Mitch is scared. You do such a convincing job of frightening people, after all.

he needs to take the ability to shut you the fuck up

rl=www.rig-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=173838#173838]:QBB:[/url]
Juggernaut":6432d said:

you need to take his ability to post away as well.

considering he does not live to far from me. he is unknowing

l=www.rig-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=173888#173888]:QBB:[/url]
JamesPeters":180f8 said:

I'm sure Mitch is scared. You do such a convincing job of frightening people, after all.

SHAWN":f6f5c said:
he needs to take the ability to shut you the fuck up
rl=www.rig-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=173838#173838]:QBB:[/url]

First I tried to see if I was supposed to think really hard to understand this. Then I realized that I was supposed to think on a lower level than normal to understand it. Then I realized that I can't devolve into nothing more than amino acids, and gave up.

you mother fuckers ain`t nothing but a bunch of pussies/ pedifiles/ cocksuckers etc. if the

Back