Megadeth - United Abominations

:|::QBB:
Megadeth7684":f52c2 said:
I think the album is alright, it's not nearly as bad as I expected. The only really bad song is Gears of War. I'd give it a 3/5 overall. The tone sucks though, I still can't believe he's using Line 6 amps and active pickups.

It's growing on me more and more, i'm digging it alot now.

The tone is great IMO, alot better than the last few albums at least. I think most of his guitars are still equipped with duncan JB's. The line 6 is just his power amp actually, he still uses the rocktron prophesy for his pre-amp.

I think it's an absolutely incredible album!! Then again I am a die-hard Megadeth fan.. so maybe I'm biased. The passage in Burnt Ice from 1:57 to 2:26 is definately up in my top 10, maybe even top 5 of favorite passages EVER. It is just so godamn catchy and fucking sweet sounding!!!! Definately have to admit the album is nothing like I thought it would be, but it fucking pwns!!! :10/10:

I've listened through it a bunch more times now. The first 4 songs are great IMO, then you have Gears Of War, probably the worst Megadeth song I've ever heard. Songs 6 and 7 are boring, the A Tout Le Monde redo is cool, Amerikhastan is pretty good, and the last two songs are average. It's a decent album, but not very consistent at all. Never Walk Alone is my favorite song so far, the groove in the chorus riff is too good. The title track sounds exactly like Swansong era Carcass, which is cool too. I still think the tone is crap, but I really hate Line 6 rhythm tones.

danyeo":f3c71 said:
Nice win by your A's tonight :thumbsup: Always nice to see Paplebon blow one. :D
Dont bring that lame ass shit in here. This is Megadeth discussion not lameass MLB discussion. Besides, its fucking May, so the games dont matter for another 3 months.

GnR102385":3d2ad said:
:|::QBB:Dont bring that lame ass shit in here. This is Megadeth discussion not lameass MLB discussion. Besides, its fucking May, so the games dont matter for another 3 months.

Oh, when the Yankees lose some games it matters but the Blow Sox choke and it doesn't matter? For the next 2 days I'm a HUGE A's fan.

Too bad Philip Hughs pulled his hamstring, he had a no hitter going but had to leave the game in the 7th.

anyone wanna upload this or send it to me via email/msn messenger?

I've tried to get the torrent 3 times with no luck.

GnR102385":91177 said:
:|::QBB:Dont bring that lame ass shit in here. This is Megadeth discussion not lameass MLB discussion. Besides, its fucking May, so the games dont matter for another 3 months.

Every game matters Bag. :gethim:

danyeo":ee6da said:

Oh, when the Yankees lose some games it matters but the Blow Sox choke and it doesn't matter? For the next 2 days I'm a HUGE A's fan.

Too bad Philip Hughs pulled his hamstring, he had a no hitter going but had to leave the game in the 7th.
The whole Yankee/Red Sox think is so fucking lame. ESPN treated their first series like it was the World Series. SO fucking STUPID :doh:

Megadeth7684":c9ecc said:
You just hate baseball, sissy! :P :D
I used to love it when I used to play all the time. I dont know what happened. But I do know the MLB has gotten much more lame since then.

Back