Paging my Dad - Carl Fiadino aka carlygtr56

:|::QBB:
Speed Metal Vince 2007":0d7f3 said:
Hey Dad -

You out there ?

Love,
Vince

Hey Vinny, This is uncle Zep. Your Dad is a fag. I am sorry to break it to you but thats where u got your homosexuality from. The rest of us in the family are normal.:D Rock on Vinster...............Zep

zepman":06f0c said:

Hey Vinny, This is uncle Zep. Your Dad is a fag. I am sorry to break it to you but thats where u got your homosexuality from. The rest of us in the family are normal.:D Rock on Vinster...............Zep

Aw man, I KNEW there was MORE to this than I was EVER told :aww: Now it appears that the rumors about my Dad being a RACIST are true too, I already knew about the pathological part as I INHERITED that.

That's cool though, I'll drive my HUMMER over to Long Island, maybe for the AMP SHOW next weekend. We're gonna SWEEP KICK the shit out of some girls.

Love you Dad,
Vince

Speed Metal Vince 2007":488fa said:

Aw man, I KNEW there was MORE to this than I was EVER told :aww: Now it appears that the rumors about my Dad being a RACIST are true too, I already knew about the pathological part as I INHERITED that.

That's cool though, I'll drive my HUMMER over to Long Island, maybe for the AMP SHOW next weekend. We're gonna SWEEP KICK the shit out of some girls.

Love you Dad,
Vince
:thumbsup: :D

j666":70021 said:
troll? this shawn chick isn't even goatse material. he's more like a carl-level amateur.

Troll?

Sheeeit....make NO mistake about it - Shawn couldn't ever be confused with somebody from MY family.

Do not EVER refer to my Dad as an AMATUER. He's got the CHOPS, the TONE and his clips SELL JVM's. Make no mistake about it - WE will sweep kick girls in the head, LEAN MEAN FAST AND LEAN :thumbsup:

Love you Dad, I sure wish you would get in here.

Hugs,
Vince Sansafiadinovere

Shiny_Surface":72e24 said:

Hey Vince are you still running the dual Uberschall rig? :)

NO :thumbsup: the Uber was not giving me the DEPTH I needed when I was tracking tracks in my HOME studio for the latest MORTAL OBSESSION cd. I installed the dual Uber rig in my HUMMER for the ultimate in SWEEP KICKING car stereo. Mike Soldano is building ME two new SLO rackmount rigs to run stereo. I've got some OTHER endorsements deals going on I can't talk about, at least until my Dad gives me the o.k.

hugs and love , Dad.

Vince

Vince,

Once again your CT House of Metal chapter has been denied but keep trying as we are always willing to add new members. Please continue to pay the $100 app fee via CC due to the last problem we had with the PC.

Regards,

Digi Jams
HOM CT Chapter

Speed Metal Vince 2007":8909b said:

Troll?

Sheeeit....make NO mistake about it - Shawn couldn't ever be confused with somebody from MY family.

Do not EVER refer to my Dad as an AMATUER. He's got the CHOPS, the TONE and his clips SELL JVM's. Make no mistake about it - WE will sweep kick girls in the head, LEAN MEAN FAST AND LEAN :thumbsup:

Love you Dad, I sure wish you would get in here.

Hugs,
Vince Sansafiadinovere

i'll say whatever the fuk i want about your punkass dad, his faget dad, your bitchwhore sister, your mom's gaped asshole, your dead grandma, your great grandpa's kidney in the jar on the mantle, your mental half-sister, your cross dressing uncle, your fab amps you got hiding in the closet, your stupid fukken last name, your lame avatar, your hairy palms, your balls that haven't dropped yet, your kids that are runnin' down your great aunts thighs, your highwater pants, the tape in between your glasses, the duct tape holding your computer together, the 14 brokedown cars in your front yard, your boyfriend that's cheating on you with his mom, your ex-girlfriend that left you and turned lesbian and your homo dog that gets gangbanged by all the other neighboorhood dogs...if david hasselhoff saw you, he'd call YOU a faget...slit your wrist to that, chump.

j666":35780 said:

i'll say whatever the fuk i want about your punkass dad, his faget dad, your bitchwhore sister, your mom's gaped asshole, your dead grandma, your great grandpa's kidney in the jar on the mantle, your mental half-sister, your cross dressing uncle, your fab amps you got hiding in the closet, your stupid fukken last name, your lame avatar, your hairy palms, your balls that haven't dropped yet, your kids that are runnin' down your great aunts thighs, your highwater pants, the tape in between your glasses, the duct tape holding your computer together, the 14 brokedown cars in your front yard, your boyfriend that's cheating on you with his mom, your ex-girlfriend that left you and turned lesbian and your homo dog that gets gangbanged by all the other neighboorhood dogs...if david hasselhoff saw you, he'd call YOU a faget...slit your wrist to that, chump.

Do you KISS you boyfriend with that mouth boy? I should sweep KICK you in the HEAD :eek: :doh:

BTW - James Hetfield came out of the closet today, said he is so GAY for Justin Timberlake he might start playing the tambourine.

Fuckin A. Dad, you ever coming back?

Love,
Vince Sansafiadinovere

Speed Metal Vince 2007":c8428 said:

Do you KISS you boyfriend with that mouth boy? I should sweep KICK you in the HEAD :eek: :doh:

BTW - James Hetfield came out of the closet today, said he is so GAY for Justin Timberlake he might start playing the tambourine.

Fuckin A. Dad, you ever coming back?

Love,
Vince Sansafiadinovere

soooo...where's that sweep kick, pussy? thought so.

Back