Holy crap does Fender suck!!!! $11,000 for this POS?!?!?!?

:|::QBB:
david simpson":f9e15 said:
Well...the price is out there....But I'd bet that thing feels like an old friend in your hands playing it... :)

And i wouldn't also doubt that there are some $500 Mexican Tele's that can sound and play as good. Fender QC is soo inconsistant that you can buy a shitty Custom Shop Strat for $4000 and yet find a nice cheap one for a quarter of the cost.

I guess the guys who build these things are soo fucked up that make a fe good once's by accident. :D

Digital Jams":ededa said:
Master builder my ass, there were 150 of them made. How the hell did this master builder build 150 guitars so fast??

My ass :doh:

FENDER IS RUINING JACKSON AND CHARVEL!!!!!!!!!! :doh:

Fender see's what Gibson is getting away with and wants in on the price gouging action :eek: :lol:

danyeo":f90f5 said:

And i wouldn't also doubt that there are some $500 Mexican Tele's that can sound and play as good. Fender QC is soo inconsistant that you can buy a shitty Custom Shop Strat for $4000 and yet find a nice cheap one for a quarter of the cost.

I guess the guys who build these things are soo fucked up that make a fe good once's by accident. :D

Yeah...I dont disagree with that.
I have quite a few nice Fenders I have held onto over the years...A one off Danny Gatton-52 reissue CS Tele and a 62 CS strat that are amazing...but also an older MIJ 57 reissue strat and a Mexi Tele that play almost as nice....they dont sound as good plugged in cause of the wood and pups....but they have that nice feel in your hands...

I have two strats one jap and one american made. They are both great guitars and worth every penny IMO. I like the Fenders cause they make me dig in to get the tone I want.

zup to your old fender bashing again are we? :D

But I know you know every single major guitar Manufacturer does the same shit and offers totally overpriced guitars that sole purpose is to be sold to collectors.

And they will only go up in value.

I do think that guitar is still sexy as a motherfucker. :lol:

You want to talk shit, start talking shit about Gibson. That makes infinitely more sense than constantly bashing Fender IMO.

Telephant":79222 said:

But I know you know every single major guitar Manufacturer does the same shit and offers totally overpriced guitars that sole purpose is to be sold to collectors.

You want to talk shit, start talking shit about Gibson. That makes infinitely more sense than constantly bashing Fender IMO.

+1

overpriced? yep.
killer guitar? probably.

I just wiped my Vigier on my arse. Anybody want it for $8k? I'll even drop it down a flight of stairs for an extra $3.99.

Bob Savage":3b3c9 said:
I just wiped my Vigier on my arse. Anybody want it for $8k? I'll even drop it down a flight of stairs for an extra $3.99.

Only if you include a fanny pack that has been autographed and dick rimmed by you, after a 3 hr gig.

Telephant":e1b3d said:

One small thing though Shea, I also bash companies of guitars that I own....I can it as I see it.

I dont give a crap if that guitar plays like a dream, I have a $450 guitar that does that.

Plus I did not want to bash Fender owners....since I am one......so Fender sucks :lol:

I don't understand the hate. It takes a lot of work to duplicate any well worn guitar exactly. If Fender felt they could sell them, and obviously the guitars are selling, why should anyone give a shit one way or another. No one is forcing you to buy one or help pay for the R&D.

Some people idolize the players these special guitars are built to honor and will pay anything for one.

I'm not in any position to afford one and I doubt most members here are either but it doesn't make Fender evil or the people who buy them stupid. Who among you wouldn't like to have the disposable income to be able to make outrageous purchases like this? If you say you you wouldn't like that ability or the bank account to go with it you are lying or a moron.

If you don't like it, write Fender. Bitching about it here doesn't mean anything to Fender.

Boomer":91f97 said:
I don't understand the hate. It takes a lot of work to duplicate any well worn guitar exactly. If Fender felt they could sell them, and obviously the guitars are selling, why should anyone give a shit one way or another. No one is forcing you to buy one or help pay for the R&D.

So unless you like it your opinion should not be voiced? I think it's ridiculous, but if somebody else wants to buy them, that's fine.

Boomer":a64b2 said:
I'm not in any position to afford one and I doubt most members here are either but it doesn't make Fender evil or the people who buy them stupid. Who among you wouldn't like to have the disposable income to be able to make outrageous purchases like this? If you say you you wouldn't like that ability or the bank account to go with it you are lying or a moron.

Straw man, no?

Digital Jams":2bf1a said:

One small thing though Shea, I also bash companies of guitars that I own....I can it as I see it.

I dont give a crap if that guitar plays like a dream, I have a $450 guitar that does that.

Plus I did not want to bash Fender owners....since I am one......so Fender sucks :lol:

Dude you have a hard on for Fender. I dont know why you just dont admit it. :D

Not that i care, Im pefectly happy with my low key Fenders while the rest of you cheesy bastards can stick with your over the top curly maple tops and your tone robbin' floyds. :eek: :P ;)

Boomer":d1085 said:

If I had that kind of disposable income I would buy a bunch of guitars that aren't beat up pieces of shit.

Back