Petition to ban Carl thread.

Ban Carl, or not?

• Yes

Votes: 85 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Self pwnage is the ultimate punishment.

Would you rather be executed, or locked away for your entire life, with your own dick cut off and repeatedly rammed up your ass?

:|::QBB:
OneArmedScissor":99bc5 said:
Self pwnage is the ultimate punishment.

Would you rather be executed, or locked away for your entire life, with your own dick cut off and repeatedly rammed up your ass?

We can do that?!

ZielGuitarist":22ed1 said:

We can do that?!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If they ban him, he'll get a different IP and be back within hours with a different name. He'll act like a new guy for 50-100 posts then he'll start acting up. It's the exact thing he's been doing for years, Hell! damn near a decade!!! Sad and pathetic isn't it?

Instead of banning him, let the populace keep him in check. Everyone here knows that he got his ass handed too him on 100 different levels. Posting under that name will eat him alive whether he'll admit it or not.

He was already banned via board poll once.
It didn't stick. I would give this one up.
Beating a dead horse.

Can we make it so that the word censor just works on him and replaces everything he says with "blah blah blah?"

-=MYK=-":9f84e said:
Can we make it so that the word censor just works on him and replaces everything he says with "blah blah blah?"

There has to be a way.

To be clear, I dont care if he stays or goes, I just wanted to see what everyone would say.

Carl is just self pwning. No reason to ban him for that.

However, his avatar should never be removed. We wouldn't want anyone to forget his douche-ness.

Well maybe then I can come over and goatse him whenever he's misbehaving. Which, if I know Carl, he'll be misbehaving a lot.;)

oh HELLZ NO! he's too fun...and funny! we need someone 'round here to start some shit anyway...might as well be him...don't act like y'all didn't have fun. :D

j666":04d3b said:
oh HELLZ NO! he's too fun...and funny! we need someone 'round here to start some shit anyway...might as well be him...don't act like y'all didn't have fun. :D

Indeed. Carl is like that kid with the "kick me" sign taped to his back. But in Carl's case it's inked into the back of his skull.

-=MYK=-":f6fa9 said:

Indeed. Carl is like that kid with the "kick me" sign taped to his back. But in Carl's case it's inked into the back of his skull.

everybody "claims" they hate him but they love to kick.

I personally get some amusement from it. I think the trouble is that most of you take him too seriously; picture him as a fat pimply adolescent and you've got my mental image of him. Honestly, I know he trolls and I know his methods, since I used to be a fairly well-known one myself. He's excellent at it, to say in the least.

Fl00":d5095 said:
I personally get some amusement from it. I think the trouble is that most of you take him too seriously; picture him as a fat pimply adolescent and you've got my mental image of him. Honestly, I know he trolls and I know his methods, since I used to be a fairly well-known one myself. He's excellent at it, to say in the least.

You know he trolls?

Holy fuck! Since when?

-=MYK=-":31de6 said:

I love to kick Carl. I think Carl loves to be kicked.

I don't always feel like kicking Carl. Carl should just kick himself.

truth be told...i love to kick him...preferably when he's down. :D

Back