TO R-T FORUM MEMBERS FROM A KRANK APOLOGIST!!

Copperhead

I'm not a kid, I'm 40-something.

I've known Patrick for almost 20 years. He really is a great guy.

I did not edit any of my posts, or try to start crap.

I tried to answer KRANK questions by what I know.

My "bantering" responses here were tongue-in-cheek; just trying to go with the flow of what was going on.

Yeah, I got a little ticked at the end, it seemed we just weren't getting a fair shake..........

When guys like Pat and Tony take care of you, even having you over to their house to fix things, and to just hang out and play guitar, yes, you do get defensive.

The feeling is like "Hey - these are great guys, what's with all the lies and BS?" ....and you know they won't defend themselves, 'cause that is just not the right PR thing to do, so you stick up for them like a friend, or family member............

That's the feeling you get from KRANK, that you're part of an extended family. That is a result of just unbelievable customer service. I've read recent threads where folks don't understand the devotion that us "kids" have to KRANK. It's far more than 'brand loyalty'.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I mean that seriously. And if any were offended by what I posted here or at KRANK, I apologize as well. I understand anger and some hurt feelings were caused by my words, and that was never my intention.

If you met me on the street and struck up a conversation, you probably would think I was a good person, and actually have a constructive debate about amplifiers, etc.

When we type words, we miss more than half of the conversation. At least on a phone, you can hear voice inflections. Face to face, there are many non-verbal cues that give meaning to the words. When we read a typed response, we assign a voice and tone and attitude that many times the message sender did not intend.

You will never be able to get a rise out of Patrick. He is just too gracious and too nice of a guy to ever get offended by anything you could say.

By posting this, I understand I've set myself up to be a lightning rod for anti-KRANKness.
That's OK, I owe them a few favors anyway.

Hopefully, together we could clear up some misinformation about KRANK and their amps.

At the least, this ought to be highly entertaining.

BRING IT!!

Thank you for taking the time to post this . It certainly clears some stuff up .

Good luck and success ! :)

I just find it ridiculous that all this shit happens because some like different amps than others. I mean give me a fucking break... :doh:

:|::QBB:
killertone":32400 said:
I just find it ridiculous that all this shit happens because some like different amps than others. I mean give me a fucking break... :doh:

Yeah but Kranks still make me want to shove an icepick down into the deepest part of my ear canal until it pops out the other side. :lol:

Copperhead is right! Tony, Patrick and all of the other KRANK guys are great people who do care about the people who use their amps. They have always made time to answer any and all questions I have about my amps and are more than willing to "take a look" at my gear that isn't sounding just right.

Krank are good people.

Best wishes,

Bullseye

Copperhead":a9ae0 said:
That's the feeling you get from KRANK, that you're part of an extended family. That is a result of just unbelievable customer service. I've read recent threads where folks don't understand the devotion that us "kids" have to KRANK. It's far more than 'brand loyalty'.

The passion by some users for Krank is incredible. It also has rubbed me the wrong way in the past. Its kind of like someone trying to convert you to their religion, its not always welcomed. In some cases the passion for Krank can be used against the Krank fan, I think this was evident in this last week.

Always remember this, its not what someone else thinks of your gear, its what you think of your gear. :thumbsup:

That post was too long. It went right by my feeble mind and short attention span.

If you just said, "LOUD NOISES!" it'd be cool, too.

KRANK has their own forum. Rig-Talk only gives manufacturer forums to those who do not have their own. It was an "oops".

Telephant":51758 said:

Yeah but Kranks still make me want to shove an icepick down into the deepest part of my ear canal until it pops out the other side. :lol:
I'm never sure what to think of comment's like this one... IMO it's a total troll post not even slightly related to the threads intent.

wow, this is cool,

the thread gets locked, I get chastised, then unlocked and no evidence...

Back