Sickest playing EVER....EVER!!!

J.B.

This has got to be the most impressive shit I have ever seen/heard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muRWVpQEbqY&mode=related&search=

Frig...he smokes!

Actually...he's such a tasty player with nice note choice and ears...I kinda wish he would slow down and do a nice 'feel it' take sometime.

Now that's my kind of playing! :thumbsup: Awesome!!

Check out the Albert King one too, that's just as good IMO - I watched it about 20 times yesterday!

Gotta go practice dammit! :lol:

I don't think he touched the whammy bar once, but he had some wicked bends up and down.

It's kinda a shame he wasn't around in the early 80's shred phase. Outside of the guitar community he's probably unknown (unless he gets more publicity in England). A guy with his talent deserves some recognition.

Those clips are good but I am much more impressed with this clip.
Great tune and he's not having to shred so much. Tasty playing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YpF7k2jkMM&mode=related&search=

:|::QBB:
J.B.":81875 said:
This has got to be the most impressive shit I have ever seen/heard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muRWVpQEbqY&mode=related&search=

That is sick...

My favorite clip from that series is this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUZK9dasP8s&mode=related&search=

Ahhh...the source of the Corford Gas has been located ;)

Steve E

MisterBulbous":77c99 said:
I don't think he touched the whammy bar once, but he had some wicked bends up and down.

It's kinda a shame he wasn't around in the early 80's shred phase. Outside of the guitar community he's probably unknown (unless he gets more publicity in England). A guy with his talent deserves some recognition.

He's apparently a very low-key dude. He doesn't get much publicity but he apparently gigs at some jazz club (Some specific place) weekly. He makes me look like nothing as a player :doh:

* velcro-fly *":49992 said:

Ahhh...the source of the Corford Gas has been located ;)

Steve E
maybe a little, but I know he can plug into a garbage disposal and sound great, so.......

Tryed calling you, you WANT to call me back. "big news" ;)

CoachZ":60940 said:

He's apparently a very low-key dude. He doesn't get much publicity but he apparently gigs at some jazz club (Some specific place) weekly. He makes me look like nothing as a player :doh:

He's been with Guitar Techniques magazine for years. Not sure if he's still with them, but some of his lessons were extremely helpful. He does a lot of Eric Johnson transcriptions and he can almost do eric better than eric. He's really phenomenal.

MisterBulbous":702bd said:

He's been with Guitar Techniques magazine for years. Not sure if he's still with them, but some of his lessons were extremely helpful. He does a lot of Eric Johnson transcriptions and he can almost do eric better than eric. He's really phenomenal.
Amen. What I meant by low-key is that even a lot of guitarists don't know who he is. I guess I should have said publicly known.

MisterBulbous":83cd6 said:

Yeah, he's incredible but outside of the guitar community he's unknown which is a damm shame when the whole world knows about an idiot like Sanjaya.

J.B.":ba546 said:

Tryed calling you, you WANT to call me back. "big news" ;)

Yeah, got your message...I don't know what the fuck I'm going to do with a third arm, but I'll make it work somehow. A third hand would help with some of the GG stuff, or at least the extra fingers :thumbsup:

Steve E

I honestly think the dude could use a dose of slow the fuck down. His skills are obviously insane. He has great phrasing and really everyting... TONE out the wazoo. Man just slow down a bit and enjoy those notes.

Maybe i'm just a faggot.

Back