SUPER SPAM!!!AMPEG BASS RIG, ENGL STUFF, CAPARISON, BOSS...

NOTE: The bass rig won't be available until May 26th, because we have our final show May 25th, which we need it at. However, I can and will take reservations on it, and you can send the payment on the 26th, and I can ship it the following Tuesday. (That Monday is Memorial Day) the other stuff is available instantly.

As always, pictures are available upon request. Just email me at youwannasellnowNOSPAM@aol.com, remove the NOSPAM. As usual, everything is available to international buyers, but they are responsible for shipping charges.

ENGL Blackmore. Newest version with LEDs, perfect condition, it's lived in my road case since I got it, and I bought it from a dude who bought it from McTallica, who bought it brand new. Comes with manuel and all that jazz. 1300 shipped, PP'd to the lower 48 U.S. States.

Bass Rig, consisting of:

Ampeg SVT4Pro bass head, 2 Senheisser Digital 1000 Wireless recievers (1 body pack) and Furman Power Strip, housed in a SKB Rack case with wheels and the little retractable handle thingie. 1200.00 bucks shipped (gonna be heavy as all shit to ship), PP'd to the lower 48 U.S. States. All the stuff is in great condition, all of it has lived in the rack case it's entire life. The SVT4 had a new tube put in it, probably 6 months ago.

BOSS BR1600CD Digital Recording Console thingie. I don't really remember a lot of info about it, it's in perfect condition, only used a few times, it will come with it's manuel and power cord and such, but probably not the factory box, as I don't know if I still have it. 500.00 Shipped, PP'd to the lower 48 U.S. States.

::POSSIBLE:: Caparison Horus, Deep Sea finish. Owned by Peter Joseph from "The Absence". EMG's, black hardware, it has a 3 way toggle switch along with a volume knob as well. It has knicks and scratches, the guitar was toured with, however, there is nothing down to the wood, through the finish or anything. it's mostly just pick scratches, stuff like that. This guitar I am putting up as a feeler SPAM, depending on if/when my other guitar player starts paying me back for it. 1500.00, Shipped, PP'd for lower 48 U.S. States.

There are a few more things I have laying around as well that I plan on getting rid of as well, but I need to get more details on what they are and what not.

-Ans-

:|::QBB:
guitarslingerans":b8e07 said:
:|::QBB:

Nah, that one is staying. As is my EC Custom, 5150, and 2 of my Mesa cabs. Everything else, is out the door.

-Ans-

Ah good deal. Can't beat the 5150. ;)

Check out the clips I posted, I'd like to see what you think of them. :)

If you still have that Blackmore in a few weeks when I get settled in at my job in Houston I would be very interested. In the mean time, good luck with the sale. :thumbsup:

Back