Clip- Prelude Instrumental Thing

:|::QBB:
The Big Snit":afa4b said:
:|::QBB:He's a great player...he must have some gold on that hard drive...he's hoggin' it all. ;)

OK...I'll stop now. :lol:

YOu know it!!

Ive heard the guy up close and personal a few times. Some of his "off the cuff" stuff is just simply amazing. He'll tell you its all bullshit and he's a hack, etc. Bottom line is he can create emotion with simple lines that very few can do.

Same with H. The guy is an absolute burner on the guitar. Getting him to lay down tracks takes an act of congress, 13 Heinekens and one meeleeon dollars.

The Big Snit":7eb3c said:
:|::QBB:Well...it's a 5150...and it's a combo... :D

It weighs over 80 pounds so shipping would be nuts...trying to sell locally.

I see. Im really diggin your "Mexio" track. What else you got?

tweed":0c163 said:

I see. Im really diggin your "Mexio" track. What else you got?

Herpes simplex 29

Man I have a ton of his stuff including jams when he first joined HCAF years ago :) During my lessons with the jazz head we tore apart one of his backings, Adam likes Maj7 chords :D

Digital Jams":9dcb2 said:

Herpes simplex 29

Man I have a ton of his stuff including jams when he first joined HCAF years ago :) During my lessons with the jazz head we tore apart one of his backings, Adam likes Maj7 chords :D
:lol:
Just that song dammit!

This thread is ]v[etal!! :D

My axetrak lunch clip came out to bright but not bad for plug and play quad track :D!! I love that little sucker!!

Gainfreak":92bd5 said:

Wont be up long. didn't come out right but give me feedback anyway. Ill try and do another!

http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=5367811&q=hi
Sounds good...I agree with the high frequencies aren't quite right but that would be good in a mix for sure..."are you ready to rock...children of the night!" :D

The Big Snit":e1d2b said:
:|::QBB:Sounds good...I agree with the high frequencies aren't quite right but that would be good in a mix for sure..."are you ready to rock...children of the night!" :D

:hys:

:rawk:

That was the Powerball and the high end definitely isnt right. I'll get it though. The cool thing is that the amp was cranked into the axetrak and I didn't do a thing to the amp (hence the high end mishap lol :D )

Just downloaded the video!!

now thats some killer queen :D :hys:

Back