Clip- Prelude Instrumental Thing

:|::QBB:
Digital Jams":b80f2 said:

Axetrac V2????

yup!

Still working with the thing but I have already gotten some killer tones by using it!. Now I have to learn how to record! Id love to see what Zorran could do with one of these!!

Gainfreak":18932 said:

yup!

Still working with the thing but I have already gotten some killer tones by using it!. Now I have to learn how to record! Id love to see what Zorran could do with one of these!!

See here is the problem, my family has been wway cooler than I thought because the stepson said he falls asleep to me playing at night.....I am in the basement and he is on the 2nd floor so I guess I have been loud :eek: :D

That and tracking would be sooooooooooooooo much cooler by using the monitors and not cans but at lower levels and I am not building a cab iso room.

Fuck I need more shit :cry:

Digital Jams":691da said:

See here is the problem, my family has been wway cooler than I thought because the stepson said he falls asleep to me playing at night.....I am in the basement and he is on the 2nd floor so I guess I have been loud :eek: :D

That and tracking would be sooooooooooooooo much cooler by using the monitors and not cans but at lower levels and I am not building a cab iso room.

Fuck I need more shit :cry:

Yeah its tough to figure out what to do or how to setup your room for recording. I will never track with cans on. I don't like how it sounds and its to limiting plus they tend to hurt my ears. Im comfortable with the way I have everything setup now. Now I just have to learn WTF im doing!! :D

Gainfreak":355e3 said:

Yeah its tough to figure out what to do or how to setup your room for recording. I will never track with cans on. I don't like how it sounds and its to limiting plus they tend to hurt my ears. Im comfortable with the way I have everything setup now. Now I just have to learn WTF im doing!! :D
You know what you're doing...if you just want to put a name to it fine. ;)
A lot of great musicians just learned by ear.

The Big Snit":278e0 said:
:|::QBB:You know what you're doing...if you just want to put a name to it fine. ;)
A lot of great musicians just learned by ear.

I guess what I mean is that I want Zorran or acle type skills!! I listen to their clips and I'm like WTF!!!! :D

I think your clip kills and that was lifted from an 8 track!!

tweed":c92f4 said:
What frequencies would you enhance when running a 31band rackmount eq in the loop of an amp?

I wouldn't :D

In all honesty, I usually cut freequencies using a graphic in the loop and I boost freequencies in front of the amp. I stopped using outboard eq's because they can drive you nuts!! Thats why I like the Mark series boogies because they have the built in eq's but not 31 bands!!! It easier to manage.

Gainfreak":8fbb7 said:

I wouldn't :D

In all honesty, I usually cut freequencies using a graphic in the loop and I boost freequencies in front of the amp. I stopped using outboard eq's because they can drive you nuts!! Thats why I like the Mark series boogies because they have the built in eq's but not 31 bands!!! It easier to manage.

You know you guys are killing me over here. Not only can I not stop thinking about amps, new 412's and LesPauls, I can't afford anything right now!! :doh:

Oh well, maybe I will fall into something at the pawn shop this week.

Back