is it finally cool to send cameron money again?

Where are you seeing that? His FB page hasn't been updated since 2014 and I cannot find a website for him. I would be interested but very weary about dropping money down on anything. I remember around 2014 he was attempting a comeback. There was even something about not being required to send in a deposit. But I cannot find anything by searching the forum.

I love a good come-back story. Redemption is one of the greatest things that can happen to men. I hope he can get back on track. Good luck Mark.

Added...I would love to have a single channel of modern brutal Marshall tone done up by Mark Cameron just for myself. Not to throw up clips,or turn around and sell because it's rare. Because his tone is legendary,because I love giving second chances and having them go well,and I love having custom stuff made just for me. So I would be willing to put up or shut up.

Conversely, I would love to have one of his amps to throw up some clips then sell. :LOL: :LOL:

No way cash should go that way unless you are receiving the amp simultaneously

Mark Cameron is a bottom feeding thief! "I was in prayer and meditation last night, when i was awakened by a shining bright light, overhead a glorious spirit, he sent me this message and y'all need to hear it, He said SEND ME YOUR MONEY..." What a two-bit FRAUD!!!! Still waiting for my CCV paid in full in 2011!!!

riffsfordaze":258jt5id said:
Mark Cameron is a bottom feeding thief! "I was in prayer and meditation last night, when i was awakened by a shining bright light, overhead a glorious spirit, he sent me this message and y'all need to hear it, He said SEND ME YOUR MONEY..." What a two-bit FRAUD!!!! Still waiting for my CCV paid in full in 2011!!!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Did he really say that quote?

:rock:

I believe that quote is from Suicidal Tendencies from around 1990. Great song!! Crazy show... saw them on that tour at Mississippi Nights in St. Louis with Exodus and Pantera.

ChurchHill":199jgwx8 said:
:rock:

I believe that quote is from Suicidal Tendencies from around 1990. Great song!! Crazy show... saw them on that tour at Mississippi Nights in St. Louis with Exodus and Pantera.

that's awesome, I saw exodus in Stl last October with Obituary and some others. Exodus killed it.

riffsfordaze":26f33kld said:

I sent Mark a Plexi Reissue and $2000 for a 3 channel mod back around mid 2008. I just realized thats 10 years ago. Still waiting :doh: :doh: :gethim: :gethim: :D :D :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I'm kinda over it...until i see posts of people wanting to send him money.

evhfan":r9eyg8vh said:
riffsfordaze":r9eyg8vh said:

I sent Mark a Plexi Reissue and $2000 for a 3 channel mod back around mid 2008. I just realized thats 10 years ago. Still waiting :doh: :doh: :gethim: :gethim: :D :D :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I'm kinda over it...until i see posts of people wanting to send him money.

Why don’t you contact EXPCustom. Find out where he lives and get your money back. Cameron is squatting at his house making kemper profiles.

The problem is Cameron says he’s not responsible for promises made by the 3 amigos and the 3 amigos won’t deliver because Mark quit on them.

No that’s not the problem. The problem is he’s a crackhead. Buddy sent his amp in 2008 way before the Brad era CCV.

Cameron should seriously be in jail. How many thousands of dollars has he stolen?

Back