Finished my Pedalboard

dfrattaroli

I finally got this thing together and I was shocked that all of my cables, patch, power, amp function and midi, worked the first time out. Even the patch-box I made works. The Musicomlab 62M is great too. Controls my amp, MIDI pedals and of course, the stomps.

20160407_203403.jpg

20160416_162549.jpg

20160331_150836.jpg

mdc1mdc11":3m1py46c said:
3rd picture, what interface type is that below the tuner?

I built it. Bought a 1590B enclosure that was powder coated, some connectors and got to soldering.

SavageRiffer":ok1bnx6z said:
That's an awesome setup. Is it setup for modeling processors or do you run tube amps too?

I built this just for my Mark V:25 rig. My Kemper is just for direct to DAW. Still have 2 loops available on the 62M. I have the Mobius in both, the loop of the amp and in one of the 62M's loops. I could probably fit a mini pedal to the right of the 62M and something else above the volume pedal.

I'm now going to build a power interface for the board and a bank up/down switch. That, I might just velcro to the top/middle of the 62M.

20151113_125424.jpg

dfrattaroli":k7u0lnce said:
SavageRiffer":k7u0lnce said:
That's an awesome setup. Is it setup for modeling processors or do you run tube amps too?

I built this just for my Mark V:25 rig. My Kemper is just for direct to DAW. Still have 2 loops available on the 62M. I have the Mobius in both, the loop of the amp and in one of the 62M's loops. I could probably fit a mini pedal to the right of the 62M and something else above the volume pedal.

I'm now going to build a power interface for the board and a bank up/down switch. That, I might just velcro to the top/middle of the 62M.

20151113_125424.jpg

That's awesome man.

Nice. Are they George L .155 cable and connectors? I have a spoil of Orange George L .155. Cable. Looking at flat pancake solder jacks or GL

jlbaxe":1zvr0l4f said:
Nice. Are they George L .155 cable and connectors?

Exactly. I used 32 connectors in total. Been using GL for at least 10 years. Never had an issue with them. You really need to make sure you screw the cap all the way in.

Have a bunch of Neutrik and Switchcraft stuff I'm going to use for a snake from the board to the amp.

dfrattaroli":2pqldbzm said:
jlbaxe":2pqldbzm said:

Exactly. I used 32 connectors in total. Been using GL for at least 10 years. Never had an issue with them. You really need to make sure you screw the cap all the way in.

Have a bunch of Neutrik and Switchcraft stuff I'm going to use for a snake from the board to the amp.
Sweet. Do you have a place you get a deal on the GL connectors? They get pricey :LOL: :LOL: I need about 32-40 :scared:

jlbaxe":2gp07vn3 said:
dfrattaroli":2gp07vn3 said:
jlbaxe":2gp07vn3 said:

Sweet. Do you have a place you get a deal on the GL connectors? They get pricey :LOL: :LOL: I need about 32-40 :scared:

Best I did was on eBay. There's a dealer there who sells them a little cheaper than the going rate of $6.20 per connector.

So I know this post is about 2 years old (almost to the day!), but I really like this board! Very well put together and very usable. Are you still using this set up? And how did you like the MusicomLab 62M? Is the pedaltrain a Novo 24?

Back