Bogner Gallery: Post up your Bogner rig pictures here...

Finally picked up a Bogner cab to go with my Uberschall.

23858048983_a6e343b4df_b.jpg

It's a rear loaded Uberkab, I believe at 8 ohms (it's not marked anywhere but all 4 speakers are 8 ohm). It has V30's/T75's in an X pattern.

Awesome score! You cant hear an Uberschall truly unless its paired with an Uberkab. The first time I played an Uberschall I wasnt impressed at all. I played it through my own copy of an uberkab with v30/t75's, it sounded ok, but not amazing. Then I asked the guy if he had an Uberkab to sell with it and sure enough he did. I played it for maybe 30 seconds before I knew I absolutely had to have it.

I agree completely. I was really happy with the Uber through my Diezel front-loaded cab with a V30/Eminence DV8 mix, but it really came to life when played through the Uberkab.

Like peanut butter and jelly, they just go together. Perfect match!
My twin jet also sounds pretty awesome through my Bogner cube (ported) for lower volume stuff. Really impressed me. But for all out assault and devastation the uber needs an Uberkab!
Congrats!!

The Avatar cab being used with this TJ has the same speakers as the ubercab, I wouldn't compare an Avatar cab to the Bogner 4x12, but the Avatar does hold its own.

Bought the cabs before the ubercab had come out- note the piping is white not silver.

Attachments

• Photo0163.jpg
    Photo0163.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 1,976
I recently jumped into the Bogner territory a couple of weeks ago but I jumped head first with two Uberschalls - the Twin Jet and Rev Blue. Waiting for the 4x12 Uber Cab Black Comet to go along with them. :)

Ri8zaeM.jpg

3sKX2gs.jpg

x4f1J8o.jpg

Back