Peavey 6534+ (Sold)

MYLILSS

Selling my peavey 6534+ . The amp works great and comes with footswitch. It is an American made version, and in very good to great condition. Recently retubed with JJ e34l/kt77 Integrated quad and JJ pre’s as well. Has Hammond choke installed also. Asking 650 shipped to the lower 48.

I totally forgot they switched manufacturing of these out of state years and years ago. Killer deal for a truly made in USA model. Love the white knob/switch conversion too - that really stands out awesome.

Free bump!

thanks !, and yeah it is a hell of an amp. I have a peavey invective, EVH 5153 Stealth, and a Splawn QuickRod otherwise id keep it. it really is a great sounding head, it just sits around though these days, with me having the others here

glpg80":7kcmi3ar said:
Why the hell is this still here? Killer price for an amp in that quality.

yeah man, it shocks me it is still here, but I guess the market is just down. who knows :confused:

I'm surprised it's not gone too. Great amp. I'd honestly be 100% on this if I didn't already have one. That is seriously my only excuse.

Would have already snagged this if I hadn't already converted mine from a 6505+ to a 6534+. Made in USA too which people are forgetting the newer ones are only coat-tailing the road-worthiness which the USA models established.

Back