Controlling any Le Pedal with MIDI controller

Oaklair

Hi,

Just bought a new Line 6 HX Effects, who's gonna be use as my main effects and midi controller, with my Two Notes Le Lead. Doing my research, i found the way to do a MIDI program change from the HX to Le Lead. It works but i noticed a slight delay when i'm changing from the A channel (Clean) to B channel (Drive). I'm no professionnal, but seriously, this is not usable in a live situation. Is the problem from the MIDI cable length ? I've used a 6 feet length cable, can be shorter for sure, but doesn't look like it's the problem.... Is it the Line 6 HX ? I've read some folks having issues with Helix and MIDI program change, had the HX for one week, i don't know... When i'm switching channel directly on the Le Lead, the change is immediate, but when i'm doing it from the HX, you can see the channel change, but it's seems to be a mechanical issue with the switch, i don't know, i'm not an engineer !!!! By the way, i'm on V4 firmware. Any help or comment will be appreciated ! Can post a video on YouTube if necessary, an image worth a thousand words !!!

Thanks in advance !

Hi Oaklair, sorry I missed your message, well the switching time shouldn't be different from what you have when clicking on the A or B channel with the switches on your preamp.

I don't know the HX and can't really help you with that I'm afraid.

Back