Kemper Profiler and VH "I'm the One"

eljodon

I profiled my Metro/Friedman 68 Plexi trying to get an approximation of VH early tone. The amp was set with all knobs on to using the internal variac set at 90 volts using BH75 and M75 Scumback speakers. I'm wearing a neck brace because I just had surgery(3 level cervical fusion) I'm using a custom Warmoth with PRS 59/09 pickups, scalloped quartersawn maple with stainless steel frets.
https://youtu.be/52pgHaY5pz4

Georgie Boy!

Mate, I can't hear the Kemper... at least, on my CrapMac™ mono speaker - it's all vocals level-wise. Your tone and playing deserve to be heard, you freakin' freak!

PM me if you want to chat about the health stuff; I can still sort you out for $20 US a week. Hope you're not in too much pain, bud. Missed you, brother, and thank you for sharing. :cheers:

Hey Bro!!

I think that guitar track might be out of phase so when you listen to it in mono the guitar gets lost! Sorry about that! I lent someone my Chandler Limited TG2 and when I got it back and plugged it, for some reason it was out of phase. I use my TG2's during mixing through my SSL inserts and I have to use the phase switch in one channel so the guitar stems sound in phase. Weird!
Lots of stuff going on after my surgery, so I'm behind my work! Let's talk soon! Thanks!

Ahh... no worries George.

I think you're right about the phase thing. When I was listening I thought, "No way could George have mixed the guitar this low."

I'll wait for you to PM me, man; there's a backlog of messages I've sent to you over at the K forum and I stopped sending them, figuring you were either too-busy or hadn't got around to checking them.

Take care, brother, and heal well!

Monkey Man":2qworz32 said:
Ahh... no worries George.

I think you're right about the phase thing. When I was listening I thought, "No way could George have mixed the guitar this low."

I'll wait for you to PM me, man; there's a backlog of messages I've sent to you over at the K forum and I stopped sending them, figuring you were either too-busy or hadn't got around to checking them.

Take care, brother, and heal well!

My apologies! I've been honestly really busy! I didn't even know you sent me messages!

LOL That's going back 14 months, which is why I figured you must've been really busy!

Apart from anything else, including the fact that I love you (easy, boys; it's a genuine, healthy bromance so don't tell me to book a room! :LOL: :LOL: ), I've been worried about your health, man. I've had a nervous breakdown in the past few months, so if you do PM me over at the other forum, it might be a little while before I respond. I haven't posted there since October - not up to the "pressure". Message me here any time if you like as I check the board regularly.

Sending healing thoughts to you, Brother George...

Back