BE-50 Deluxe -> How long is the wait?

Rango

Couple of dealers I use are both out of stock! :doh: but will order one for me. :rock:

How long should I expect to wait? :confused:

Just want to know what I'm up against going in.... Deciding if I wait to snag one that pop's up used or "in stock" instead of ordering.... ;)

I know of a guy who just got one from Chicago Music Exchange. I’m not sure if they have more in stock though.

Couldn't stand it.... :LOL: :LOL:

ORDERED :D

Now the question is .... keep the BE-100 or sell it and buy a SMALL BOX too! :rock:

Hmmmm I was just thinking of listing my mint BE50 in the classifieds. And you’re local to me as well.

You don’t really see used ones come up ever.

$3150 seems a bit high for a used one. But they are hard to find and the demand is there. I’d sell mine for less than that.

Thanks guys, I'm going to ride the order out for a couple of weeks and see how it goes. I would have been interested in used....deal I got on the new one was better than the used ones I've seen listed. ;)

Mine came in last Monday! :D Getting it sorted out now. First blush? I think it was worth the wait! :D.
So to answer my own question...about 3 weeks ;)

Browns Fan":2zqoohov said:
LP fan, how do you like the deluxe compared to the BE. Not trying to hijack this thread. I’m just a curious guy!!
I’m assuming you’re talking to me?....They’re both great amps but for my needs the Deluxe is just better.

I'll weight in as well. :)

For starters, I love my BE-100. I'd swapped amps like underwear for YEARS, :confused: that all stopped with the addition of the BE. :thumbsup:
I'd only ever wished for two things - Master volume for HBE and the clean, while "good" wasn't the best I'd heard. I could work around the HBE volume with a boost pedal.

Both "issues" are addressed with the Deluxe. ;)

I've had the chance to A-B with both in the house now and I could be happy with either. The deluxe is well.... DELUXE. All the good stuff, just with a cherry on top! :D

Back