Show your rigs!

Wow.... All awesome, especially that Sully.

It's crazy how small that Soldano 4x12 really is next to your other one.

It changes all the time.
standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Metlupass2":176a1coo said:
Wow.... All awesome, especially that Sully.

It's crazy how small that Soldano 4x12 really is next to your other one.

Thanks! That’s actually the HR25 2x12...goes perfectly with the SLO

^ man I can’t wait to see what EXPcustom has going on!!!

Here’s mine. My main guitars at the moment. The amps have stayed consistent for a long time.
4884_DCAA-91_CD-469_E-_B654-83061620_C1_C3.jpg

cardinal":1s7rjncc said:
^ man I can’t wait to see what EXPcustom has going on!!!

Here’s mine. My main guitars at the moment. The amps have stayed consistent for a long time.
4884_DCAA-91_CD-469_E-_B654-83061620_C1_C3.jpg
Love that Charvel and the upside 800 plate. Was that a combo turned into a head?

Here´s mine! I spend most of my time on the Soldano and I go between the Boogie and the Custom Audio as second preamp and as the poweramp feeding the Palmer and the rest of the rack.

Attachments

• i6ztckh.jpg
    i6ztckh.jpg
    675.4 KB · Views: 5,704
  • lvY7ozY.jpg
    lvY7ozY.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 5,703
guitarbilly74":1iyegja1 said:
What's wrong with having a nice jam room? I have one and gig quite often.

nothing at all, I'm just a bit jealous. My "jam room" is so full of crap, there's no jamming going on in there anymore.

PeteLaramee":droq6lky said:
Love that Charvel and the upside 800 plate. Was that a combo turned into a head?

Thanks man! Yeah, the Marshall is a 4010 chassis shoved into a headshell. Same circuit as the 2204 (except for one cap across the mid pot).

That Charvel is hands down the great guitar I’ve ever played. Love it, but am playing it less and less as I drift towards 8-strings like that Tele. I don’t even know what to do with the extra string though.

Riggins1966":3l6uk7in said:
guitarbilly74":3l6uk7in said:
What's wrong with having a nice jam room? I have one and gig quite often.

nothing at all, I'm just a bit jealous. My "jam room" is so full of crap, there's no jamming going on in there anymore.
:LOL: :LOL: I can relate. I converted my garage into a jam room and the old jam room into a full of crap room.

Back