KSR Juno Vids! All Knobs/Switches + Full Mix - UPDATED

JerEvil

Vid #1: "Hail to the King"
No guessing on the inspiration for this track! Showing off some thrashy tones with the KSR Juno on the Clip and Lead modes.

Vid #2: "The Folly of Youth" - Cheery 2000 (my original punk project)
Used the Crunch mode for all rhythms and the Clip mode for the lead.

Vid #3: Full Playthrough - All Channels/Knobs/Switchs
If you go to YouTube, there are chapter links in the description

Gear:
• KSR Juno
• Two Notes Torpedo Studio
• Hop Pole Cabs
- Big Boy 212 K100
- BigBoy 212 Redback
- BigBeast 412 V30
• Balaguer SD
- Balaguer Feral Humbuckers
• Jackson RR24 LTD
- EMG 81
• Les Paul Trad Pro
- Balaguer Evergreen Humbuckers
• G&L ASAT Classic Bluesboy
- G&L MDF Single Coil
• Superior Drummer 3
• Ibanez BTB Bass
• Line 6 Helix Native (Delay on guitars)

DeathbyButterslax":kjjh0c0q said:
I'm just curious, is the feel knob like a pre-gain eq for the bass?
It’s actually mixed both pre/post.

It is a combo of all the voicing options on the Gemini and all.

JerEvil":2yi28g27 said:
DeathbyButterslax":2yi28g27 said:
I'm just curious, is the feel knob like a pre-gain eq for the bass?
It’s actually mixed both pre/post.

It is a combo of all the voicing options on the Gemini and all.

Thanks man, looking forward to the rest of the videos :thumbsup:

Sounds pretty gnarly man. Cant wait for the loooooong vid with playthrough.

Almost grabbed a Revv gen 120, did not work out. But there is one in Montreal i could go and try out. Might jump on the Harley on the week end and have a road trip!!!!

Great vids man, sounds very trashy.

7 Stringer":109knwan said:
Sounds pretty gnarly man. Cant wait for the loooooong vid with playthrough.

Almost grabbed a Revv gen 120, did not work out. But there is one in Montreal i could go and try out. Might jump on the Harley on the week end and have a road trip!!!!

Great vids man, sounds very trashy.
Full play through vid is up in the OP!

Only had time for a couple but plan on watching them all.
Great job, recording are sounding awesome bro!

Walkthrough is great man, i am digging the tones big time.very tight and crunchy, just the way i like it!!!!!

Wondering if it overlaps with the BE too much to justify owning both? Similar amps for sure.

LunatiBSW":2yatnlog said:
Only had time for a couple but plan on watching them all.
Great job, recording are sounding awesome bro!
Thanks man! I appreciate that.

7 Stringer":2yatnlog said:
Walkthrough is great man, i am digging the tones big time.very tight and crunchy, just the way i like it!!!!!

Wondering if it overlaps with the BE too much to justify owning both? Similar amps for sure.
Dude thanks! I know it's a long one but the time stamps make it easy to navigate. I gotta be honest, the amps don't have as much overlap as I anticipated. I think the Friedman does light to moderate crunch better but the KSR is a much faster amp for high speed riffing. I can honestly say I'd spend my own money and most likely will on the Juno but I'll for sure be keeping the BE. Now, the newer voiced BE-50 could possibly have more overlap with the revoked BE/HBE channels.

DeathbyButterslax":z3d5rxgz said:
I think I need to get one of these guys, sounds great Jer! Its between this and a Gemini I think
Thanks man! I will do the same type of vids when my Gemini gets here for sure. I am hoping Kyle will have me do a few other amps for him. The Juno really is pretty sick. Also, ZERO mucking about with the audio. I did a little hi/lo pass but that’s about it.

Thanks for checking the vids out.

Mr. Willy":1paxaj73 said:
Very nice. That silver guitar is freaking awesome.
It’s funny. It does translate silver in the code but it’s more a blue in person. It’s a killer guitar. I’m a big fan of Joe/Balaguer Guitars. His humbuckers in there sound great as well.

Worth a look. The Juno was absolutely sick.

Just watched the full run thru and damn, nice job! The dirty sounds were awesome and the clean is really good too; full and round. Love the "Top on 10?" looks. :LOL: :LOL:

SpiderWars":2fi03rhq said:
Just watched the full run thru and damn, nice job! The dirty sounds were awesome and the clean is really good too; full and round. Love the "Top on 10?" looks. :LOL: :LOL:
LOL! Thanks! Yeah I try to have a little fun when I am doing these. Glad you dug it. Really is an amazing amp.

I'll do a similar vid when my Gemini gets here.

Hey all, just throwing this out there... if you like the vids, please do be sure to "Like" them on YouTube and PLEASE subscribe!

Thanks! I appreciate you all for the feedback and support!

Back