FU Parkinson's Don't Tell Me You Love Me Solo

That was great Mark! I'm watching it through a laptop with shitty speakers and it still sounded really good!

I've been working on this one for years and just never seem to nail it. And my hands look like they're moving a lot more than yours. How?

Mark is one of my favorite Youtube players, and one of the longest online guitarists that I try to watch everything he does. He always has great production, cool song selections and his playing looks like he's not even trying, so fluid. He's become a staple of good tone and fun videos. Everyone should subscribe to his channel. :thumbsup:

amiller":39lgu9bm said:
One of my all time favorites. Sounds spot on! :rock:

Thank you!!

Rick Lee":39lgu9bm said:
I've been working on this one for years and just never seem to nail it. And my hands look like they're moving a lot more than yours. How?
I used to practice for hours daily trying to keep my fingers from flying off the fretboard, not even sure why. I guess I thought it would make me go faster with less motion. I'm glad I did it but I think it looks weird.

PRS":39lgu9bm said:
Mark is one of my favorite Youtube players, and one of the longest online guitarists that I try to watch everything he does. He always has great production, cool song selections and his playing looks like he's not even trying, so fluid. He's become a staple of good tone and fun videos. Everyone should subscribe to his channel. :thumbsup:

You made my day PRS, thank you so much!
mrhiwatt":39lgu9bm said:
Mark,
Very Tasty really enjoy your clips your clips and yes FU to Parkinsons. Thanks for sharing

Mwal

Thanks Mwal!!!

Kapo_Polenton":1m4bgwxs said:
Great Job! Maybe it is just me but I always thought that this was one of the best leads written of it's generation.

Thanks, I agree with the best leads remark, such a cool solo.

Mark

Back