FU Parkinson's Don't Tell Me You Love Me Solo

Still kickin' ass Mark, no bs. The way you gave this song a bit heavier sound compared to the studio version is perfect also. Youtube guitar channels wouldn't be the same without you man. Great tones and playing, very high energy on a classic solo that always gets the blood pumping.....another middle finger to Parkinson's!

Purpleibby":34mef4mg said:
Still kickin' ass Mark, no bs. The way you gave this song a bit heavier sound compared to the studio version is perfect also. Youtube guitar channels wouldn't be the same without you man. Great tones and playing, very high energy on a classic solo that always gets the blood pumping.....another middle finger to Parkinson's!

Thanks for the very kind words, they sure make my day!!!

Mark

Nice, as always! I kind of remember you having health issues. Guessing you have Parkinson's? Hoping everything is OK. I was thinking back to the first video I remember, I think it was from Canada showing off an Egnater seminar head and some other things. Always amazed at how you use gain, like tons of it, and it sounds great!

Mark Day":22nhfod9 said:
Rick Lee":22nhfod9 said:
I've been working on this one for years and just never seem to nail it. And my hands look like they're moving a lot more than yours. How?
I used to practice for hours daily trying to keep my fingers from flying off the fretboard, not even sure why. I guess I thought it would make me go faster with less motion. I'm glad I did it but I think it looks weird.

You're like a guitar version of a master ventriloquist. Very impressive.

chadprsman":2s9wt1zj said:
Nice, as always! I kind of remember you having health issues. Guessing you have Parkinson's? Hoping everything is OK. I was thinking back to the first video I remember, I think it was from Canada showing off an Egnater seminar head and some other things. Always amazed at how you use gain, like tons of it, and it sounds great!

Yes Parkinson's. The meds are of great help! Thanks for the kind words!!!

Mark

JTyson":16mtneeo said:
Sounds killer Mark! :rock:

Thanks JTyson!

jcj":16mtneeo said:
Sounds great, buddy!

Very sorry to hear about the Parkinson’s.

Thanks, you know..it could be worse, so it's really ok :)

Tone Ranger":16mtneeo said:
Man, if only i had time to make videos. Even more so to even get some chops like yours. lol

Nice Job!

Thanks!!!

dogman":16mtneeo said:
Oh Man that was good. And great to see you back bud :rock:

Thanks so much Dogman!
Rick Lee":16mtneeo said:
Mark Day":16mtneeo said:
Rick Lee":16mtneeo said:
You're like a guitar version of a master ventriloquist. Very impressive.

Hehe that's a cool comparison, thanks!!

Mark

Back