Very rare 1990 Charvel Jake E Lee Japan model

EXPcustom

Very rare 1990 Japan market only Jake E Lee model. I think maybe only a handful of these ever made it in the USA. This is an all original NOS mint condition almost never played example out of my personal collection.

Original pickups, electronics and everything functions 100%. I have seen maybe two of these come up for sale in the last ten years and they were either modified or had yellowed with age. This one is just like the day it left the factory, I even have the original Charvel/Jackson gigbag.

A pristine museum like example of one of the rarest artist import Jackson/Charvels ever made.

1700 or best offer or trade.

Reverb ad:

https://reverb.com/item/11536790-charve ... ation=true

4lbdCxKl.jpg

dukXM7Wl.jpg

how does it play/sound? no demo? you have demos sometimes, that would be cool to hear this! fretboard is what? what pickups?

I have one of those same mint condition unaltered with the big bag... never thought it’d be worth 2500...

Demo of guitar, Original Jackson humbucker and the single coils are Charvels. Neck is maple pretty much Jake specs. Dark Rosewood.

TTT

Regarding trades, looking for VHT Classic or 2150, also Marshall 9200, late 80's or early 90's Marshall Classic B straight cab, Kriz Kraft 12 or more rack spaces, 100 watt Marshall SLP 1959 from the 90's or 100 watt Superlead from the 70's. RJM mastermind GT22, RJM effect gizmo. GSX-8 guitar boat.

TTT

1700 obo

Regarding trades, looking for VHT Classic or 2150, also Marshall 9200, late 80's or early 90's Marshall Classic B straight cab, Kriz Kraft 12 or more rack spaces, 100 watt Marshall SLP 1959 from the 90's or 100 watt Superlead from the 70's. RJM mastermind GT22, RJM effect gizmo. GSX-8 guitar boat.

Back