SOLD

MetalHeadMike

This is an older VHT D60 with signs of use. Some tolex scratches and some minor tears are evident and the rubber on the handle is ripped. The Handle is still 100% functional. The amp has the Fryette badge but is VHT era. Amp ships with NO rear cover. Loaded with JJ 6550 power tubes and JJ preamp tubes.

This amp has had an effects loop installed by Fryette and it works beautifully; Very transparent. The amp is in perfect working order and sounds absolutely amazing!

E8kalDal.jpg

napalmdeath":3pwtedxu said:
Damn, a bucket list amp with the FX loop! Damn you!

Yeah I'm so struggling with letting this go :( It really is quite an amazing amp, but gotta thin the herd for mama's new kitchen.

I keep the cover off my D120 full time, so it's not a loss to not have it. Do you wanna remove a bunch of screws every time you roll tubes?

TTT for MHM!

midnightlaundry":2gxkh8vf said:
I keep the cover off my D120 full time, so it's not a loss to not have it. Do you wanna remove a bunch of screws every time you roll tubes?

TTT for MHM!

I replace the screws with Velcro on the back cover of my amps. Makes things a lot easier while keeping the tubes protected.

Anyway, this is an awesome deal on a great amp.

MetalHeadMike":2zt5l30m said:
napalmdeath":2zt5l30m said:

Just do it dude, it's a SICK amp. I try not to even plug into it because when I do I immediately think I'm nuts for selling it.
I will always say the D60 has more nuts and articulation than anything out there short of an SLO or a Wizard. Easily the best sounding amp for the money out there. For under 800 bucks nothing is close.

Racerxrated":2cgzccg7 said:
MetalHeadMike":2cgzccg7 said:
napalmdeath":2cgzccg7 said:

Just do it dude, it's a SICK amp. I try not to even plug into it because when I do I immediately think I'm nuts for selling it.
I will always say the D60 has more nuts and articulation than anything out there short of an SLO or a Wizard. Easily the best sounding amp for the money out there. For under 800 bucks nothing is close.

I have A/B'd it extensively against the Wizard, and I can say with confidence that it's a poor man's Wizard :yes: Gets you about 90% there IMHO.

MetalHeadMike":2b5humje said:
Racerxrated":2b5humje said:
MetalHeadMike":2b5humje said:
napalmdeath":2b5humje said:

I have A/B'd it extensively against the Wizard, and I can say with confidence that it's a poor man's Wizard :yes: Gets you about 90% there IMHO.

While the D60 is an awesome amp, I disagree with Racerxrated. I agree more with the second statement. Definitely the best bang for the buck.

Prior to getting my first Wizard, my Fryette UL was the king of the hill. The only amps that come close to my Wizards are the UL and my friend's SLO. My UL is the only untouchable amp I own after the Wizards. Everything else is just waiting to be sold off after I grow tired of it. :LOL: :LOL:

Back