Peavey 6505MH price drop

gybe!

Peavey 6505MH: $320 shipped
Mint, still have the original Peavey box. Pretty self explanatory.

Email is by far and away the best way to get a hold of me: jreiherzer AT cree DOT com (no spaces)

AvnLVpE.jpg

John4021":3ofhydtu said:
I bet that head of Groomed Noodlers would buy that Cameron.

:LOL: :LOL: That Chippy guy is an idiot! :LOL: :LOL:

I mean how much different could it be from a regular one, right? :LOL: :LOL: :thumbsup:

John4021":usee4289 said:
Greedy lil fuck has to own them all.
Could be an easy sale

he wildly spends on gear! although, I remember him saying Cameron did some crazy mod for him for free, because he was nice to Cameron when nobody else was. I think it was the Cameron RC100?? RC = rockin chippy

bump; price drop, added some potential trades

Regarding the cameron, I am willing to have a discussion if somebody is serious in wanting to acquire it.

glassjaw7":1ew5m3zv said:
Any chance of hearing the Ecstasy? I'm curious as to how different it is from my Classic.

Would love to, however I fear that my current lack of chops would not do it any form of justice. If anybody local wants to check it out, they are welcome to, but my schedule is going to be getting hectic in the coming weeks.

I will say, when I purchased this originally I had a standard post 2004 XTC at the time and A/B'd them extensively. Here were my notes at the time:
1. Clean channel is an obvious change as the cameron one matches a Shiva. For me, that was a huge benefit
2. Blue: Touch more bite, clarity, and a bit more bottom end (not flub) available on the cameron. More aligned with what I recalled of an XTC Classic
3. Red: In "stock" mode, pretty similar to a pre-2004. With the mod engaged there is a significant change and it is very similar to various HG Jose Cameron mods I have had with a touch of Bogner flavor thrown in. Probably closer to a CCV, but having never played one and only experiencing clips its tough to say. Red channel with the mod engaged can get WAY over the top with gain, just tons available. Super easy and fluid to play though.

gybe!":11e9jdur said:
glassjaw7":11e9jdur said:
Any chance of hearing the Ecstasy? I'm curious as to how different it is from my Classic.

Would love to, however I fear that my current lack of chops would not do it any form of justice. If anybody local wants to check it out, they are welcome to, but my schedule is going to be getting hectic in the coming weeks.

I will say, when I purchased this originally I had a standard post 2004 XTC at the time and A/B'd them extensively. Here were my notes at the time:
1. Clean channel is an obvious change as the cameron one matches a Shiva. For me, that was a huge benefit
2. Blue: Touch more bite, clarity, and a bit more bottom end (not flub) available on the cameron. More aligned with what I recalled of an XTC Classic
3. Red: In "stock" mode, pretty similar to a pre-2004. With the mod engaged there is a significant change and it is very similar to various HG Jose Cameron mods I have had with a touch of Bogner flavor thrown in. Probably closer to a CCV, but having never played one and only experiencing clips its tough to say. Red channel with the mod engaged can get WAY over the top with gain, just tons available. Super easy and fluid to play though.

Any smart phone propped up and a couple of 2nd position open chords shouldn’t take longer than a minute and a half of your time.

Back