New RATT. Travesty. Good lord this is horrible.....

romanianreaper

Well as many of us predicted, this is a disaster. Doesn't have that same swing as when DeMartini was in the band, the backing vocals suck, and Pearcy is forgetting words all over the place. Just my opinion but this is awful....

haha. my buddies and i were texting about this kansas show today. First off, nothing against Jordan Ziff. Guy is a good guitarist and a nice guy who has emailed me back about gear and stuff.
but pearcy sounds not so good and juan doing those 80’s moves without spandex and big hair seems a bit dated.

agree with Blotzer’s Ratt. they played my work and Slip of the Lip amongst others sounded damn good. problem is i know his young singer quit...and that guy was solid. so here we are folks. kinda like that Kiss show last week...Stanley is frickin crushed and sounds like crap. i’d rather see Gene’s Vault tour band...they kicked ass

Uff da (sometimes also spelled huffda, uff-da, uffda, uff-dah, oofda, ufda, ufdah, oofta, or uf daa) is an exclamation or interjection expressing bafflement, surprise, or dismay.

ratt needs to call it a day. I've been following that whole fiasco on blabbermouth for a few years now.
Watching that coked up looking Bobby Blotzer dude trying to run around state fairs, and biker fests playing ratt songs with some hired wankers. The bass players old, short, uncool ass, up there with his bad stage moves, AND his own version of hired wankers. Then watching all the other guys get together, sue Bobby, AND go out on tour without him. Pearcy probably had his own version of RATT + hired wankers too in there, i can't remember. so that is at least 3 different RATT's touring around off that same catalog. Just Stop.
No one cares. Same with quiet riot. Get Frankie into a mental home, and lets all move on.

mystixboi":1n0o3ris said:
The bass player in that opening number.. hehehe

LOL, believe it or not that is actually Juan Croucier who is the other original member. I was cracking up too watching his "dog on the carpet" moves. :D

I think the worst part of the clip for me was hearing Pearcy screw up so many of the parts. He was all over the place and actually sounded drunk.

I agree about the hired guns. Nothing personal towards them and they seem like phenomenal musicians.

DragonCrestPC":pp4kwiwq said:
Wow Ratt has slipped, at least in my opinion.

Slipped? It's been, what, 30 years since they were popular? Is everyone expecting perfection here?

Jeezus. Whoever had high hopes that a reunion was going to have them at the top of their game is a moron. Original lineup or not. Pearcy sucks, always has, and 35 years later, *surprise*, he's much older, and has no business singing. Same with Don Dokken. Atrocious.

Back