My KSR Juno's almost done!

Wizard of Ozz":1ldmetbn said:
Hmmm... Purple Gemini... sure looks familiar... hmmm... where have I seen one before?
:confused:
Dude after seeing a pic of yours from an older thread I even asked Kyle to do the purple/black grill. You’re my muse! Lol!

DiASZFR.jpg

I have never owned a KSR, what is wrong with me?

i wanted the Ares forever then the Orthos II or whatever. I did get to play the Gemini but I want the Juno, I am jealous of all of you.

RN my wish list consists of the Juno, a Wizard and a Herbert or VH4.

maddnotez":3do6v5dd said:

i wanted the Ares forever then the Orthos II or whatever. I did get to play the Gemini but I want the Juno, I am jealous of all of you.

The Ares is one mean little SOB :rock: I can't help but want to play a Gemini and a Juno!

MetalHeadMike":2gui23kc said:
maddnotez":2gui23kc said:

The Ares is one mean little SOB :rock: I can't help but want to play a Gemini and a Juno!

TBH I was very unimpressed with the Gemini. Sounded much better in audio clips I have heard.

I will say that it was not my ideal Cab setup but it was a letdown compared to what I had expected.

maddnotez":1wwbnwv4 said:
MetalHeadMike":1wwbnwv4 said:
maddnotez":1wwbnwv4 said:

TBH I was very unimpressed with the Gemini. Sounded much better in audio clips I have heard.

I will say that it was not my ideal Cab setup but it was a letdown compared to what I had expected.

:shocked: That's not good! I may get to try one if I ever make it to Gsxrbusa's castle de' ampstack.

MetalHeadMike":3bdrqdre said:
maddnotez":3bdrqdre said:
MetalHeadMike":3bdrqdre said:
maddnotez":3bdrqdre said:

:shocked: That's not good! I may get to try one if I ever make it to Gsxrbusa's castle de' ampstack.

That is the one I played. And from his clips, specifically the Gemini vs Rev 2 I was pretty excited to try it out. Was going through a full stack I believe a Diezel 412 and somthing else, maybe even the Vector was hooked up, I can't remember but what I do remember was being surprised that I did not like it. To me, through that specific setup the Shiva or the H&K Coreblade I liked a little better.

I still know that I truly need my cab and my setup with some time to truly judge any amp. I have played other amp that gave me the same less than awesome feeling but when I tried one again with a lot of time I learned to love.

andross182":1h04dt7y said:
I love that pop punk mix video for some reason, takes me wayyyyy back! :LOL: :LOL:
Thanks man! That’s from my band Cherry 2000. Working on getting it all up on iTunes but each song was recorded at separate tones so I need to go back through and “consistent” them all up a bit. Plus re-track guitars with the Gemini and BE-100...

The song is half about being in an episode of Scooby Doo and half the movie The Craft.

maddnotez":2zb46std said:
MetalHeadMike":2zb46std said:
MetalHeadMike":2zb46std said:

That is the one I played. And from his clips, specifically the Gemini vs Rev 2 I was pretty excited to try it out. Was going through a full stack I believe a Diezel 412 and somthing else, maybe even the Vector was hooked up, I can't remember but what I do remember was being surprised that I did not like it. To me, through that specific setup the Shiva or the H&K Coreblade I liked a little better.

I still know that I truly need my cab and my setup with some time to truly judge any amp. I have played other amp that gave me the same less than awesome feeling but when I tried one again with a lot of time I learned to love.

Damn, you've been to the den of despair, huh? :LOL: :LOL: I was supposed to make it there last summer, but I had all kinds of crap go haywire while I was in his neck of the woods; talked it up for a couple months and felt like a dick for bailing on him and his more than gracious invite. I'm gonna try and get there this fall hopefully.

Yeah sometimes it just takes your guitar or cab, or both plus your own space too and time. I'm really glad I didn't off my Ares like I was planning here recently. Still need the cash, but this little amp is too cool. You'd think it's a 120W watt amp the way it barks at ya :rock:

MetalHeadMike":2aikzl99 said:
maddnotez":2aikzl99 said:

Damn, you've been to the den of despair, huh? :LOL: :LOL: I was supposed to make it there last summer, but I had all kinds of crap go haywire while I was in his neck of the woods; talked it up for a couple months and felt like a dick for bailing on him and his more than gracious invite. I'm gonna try and get there this fall hopefully.

Yeah sometimes it just takes your guitar or cab, or both plus your own space too and time. I'm really glad I didn't off my Ares like I was planning here recently. Still need the cash, but this little amp is too cool. You'd think it's a 120W watt amp the way it barks at ya :rock:

Met Tom at the GAB Gabfest in KC. Cool as hell and awesome player too. He probably brought 1/16th of his gear and it pretty much doubled everything else there :LOL: :LOL:

Guy is a walking gear fest. Tons of killer stuff.

maddnotez":3a5rt3kb said:
MetalHeadMike":3a5rt3kb said:

Met Tom at the GAB Gabfest in KC. Cool as hell and awesome player too. He probably brought 1/16th of his gear and it pretty much doubled everything else there :LOL: :LOL:

Guy is a walking gear fest. Tons of killer stuff.

:thumbsup: Really gonna try and drag my Wizard down to his place and let him grope it while I fondle his goods ;)

guys has anyone had experience with KSR and orange cabs? would these amps be a good match for such a cab?
I'm gassing for a KSR amp real bad but I'd like to save up some money instead of buying a new cab too. :LOL: :LOL:

I have run my Gemini thru a Cameron cab loaded with h30s,Marshalls loaded with several different speakers,and several Randall warhead stacks loaded with k100s,v30s and a mix of both.

I have never been disappointed by that amp no matter what cab i plugged into.

Back