PSA: Bogner Uberschall Twin Jet for $1,499 at GC Used.

a couple of weeks back a good condition rev blue didn't sell on reverb for 1400 shipped. the seller has since raised it to 1700.

not sure if the twin jet is more or less valuable but great deals are all around that is for sure.

A few months ago I passed on a mint twin Jet at $1500. It was an hour drive so I passed - but I sometimes wonder if I should’ve done it. I ended up with a ‘94 Dual Rec Rev G but I may still end up with a TJ! How are the effects loops on the TJ?

Phil M":2ei88nqu said:
A few months ago I passed on a mint twin Jet at $1500. It was an hour drive so I passed - but I sometimes wonder if I should’ve done it. I ended up with a ‘94 Dual Rec Rev G but I may still end up with a TJ! How are the effects loops on the TJ?

Would like to know about the effects loop aswell. How about Ch. 1 on the twin jet? Have heard mixed reviews on it such as it sounds like a great hotrodded marshall but only with the gain cranked. Does it do good 80’s type hard rock/metal or is it more of a “modern” type sound? I own a Rev. 2 btw and have had gas for a twin jet for a good while.

Phil M":2z5gv19h said:

Woah big mistake. Love the Twin Jet. Had every Recto imaginable, but none of them compare.

RiffEmAll":2tek9svo said:
Phil M":2tek9svo said:

Woah big mistake. Love the Twin Jet. Had every Recto imaginable, but none of them compare.

Ha, that figures! I like the Recto, no doubt, but I think an Uber was what I was looking for. Maybe the standard Uberschall since I want a “clean” clean channel.

Back