Show your rigs!

Incredible gear in this thread, which is why I came to this forum in the first place. I've thinned the herd quite a bit in my room.
I've got a few more pieces to sell/move, but this is all I want to have at the end of it and just keep it simple from now on.

38W3wzc.jpg

errrrrl":2olp4d40 said:
Thats a Rivera Knucklehead Tre. Not the easiest amp to dial in but I dig it overall. Takes pedals well also and the clean channel is really good... not that I use the clean channel much :LOL: :LOL:

Glad to see another Tre owner. :rock:

ChurchHill":3visppop said:
Well, better late than never... Here's a good chunk of my stuff. My rig could range from a combo amp to a wall of Marshalls. I didn't include any of my pedalboards, any of my combos, or any of my guitars, and I've got 5 more cabs floating around here somewhere. Maybe I'll dig some of those out tomorrow. Anyway, sorry the pictures aren't that great, but you should be able to get the general idea.

Oh my, that is some nice gear! OK, about that get-together you mentioned. :)

I saw your posts on the preamps+power amps and thought you had a lot of gear. That wasn't even scratching the surface!

I have downsized quite a bit. I understand the gear addiction and love for tone but no longer being in bands and never making an income from music....I can't see how some of you guys justify having $50k+ worth of gear :LOL: :LOL:

It is pretty damn awesome I could just never do that.

I will try to get a good pic soon, I am due. For the sake of contributions:

Rev 2 Uberschall
Mills 4x12 with V30
Mills 2x12 with Eminence Legend V12 (for sale)
ISP Vector SL
and a Peavey 5150 2x12 combo with a few pedals here and there.

I am planning to get some small recording setup once my basement is finished and may get an AX8 or probably a Kemper or something.

BackCrack":1k65ovwo said:
Incredible gear in this thread, which is why I came to this forum in the first place. I've thinned the herd quite a bit in my room.
I've got a few more pieces to sell/move, but this is all I want to have at the end of it and just keep it simple from now on.

38W3wzc.jpg

Nothing wrong with that! :thumbsup: An SLO and a Les Paul is an awesome place to be!

These three pics cover the bulk of my rigs. I basically have two different W/D/W rigs going on and too many damn amps. LOL.

8zjHgVHh.jpg

WihqqYrh.jpg

p7Qaf55h.jpg

I generally avoid these threads; as to not make the forum population jealous with my rig. Lucky for all of you, I feel like showing off tonight. Joking, yes....
29895143083_50d35b4f18_b.jpg

2 x First Act plastic acoustics
1 x Orange CR60C
1 x Epiphone '67 Flying V
1 x Ibanez AEF30 Acoustic
1 x Yamaha ???? Acoustic

42986309172_bcfe03f210_b.jpg

Just got this last week:
29035259248_03a603d03d_b.jpg

41225683500_66fbd45902_b.jpg

I'll be picking up a small pedal board soon. Also, although I'm happy with my little CR60C with a TS pushing it... this thread makes me want a half stack again. *Correction.. This thread makes me want a full stack.

ChurchHill":4ud382ai said:
Well, better late than never... Here's a good chunk of my stuff. My rig could range from a combo amp to a wall of Marshalls. I didn't include any of my pedalboards, any of my combos, or any of my guitars, and I've got 5 more cabs floating around here somewhere. Maybe I'll dig some of those out tomorrow. Anyway, sorry the pictures aren't that great, but you should be able to get the general idea.

file.php
file.php
file.php

Zach's been dethroned as the refrigerator rack king. My god dude. Do you have any clips of this running?

LOL! Nah... Zach's still the king. :) This is actually several racks, just stacked together. The one on the left is my "huge" rack. The one on the bottom right is my "small" rack. The one on the top right is my recording rack. The four in the middle, I use like normal heads and just swap out which ever I feel like playing. I usually use the 395 to run the wet cabs.

Unfortunately, at the moment, I don't have any clips because I'm still working on getting all this wired back together. I added the 3 TC units to the big rack and moved the Eclipse and PCM92 to the small rack a few months ago. I'd probably be in a bigger hurry to complete it, but I've really been enjoying just plugging straight into my Herbert lately. I picked up a Les Paul Custom from Wizard of Ozz about a month ago and have been spending a lot of time with it.

Anyway, once I get it back in operation, I'll put some clips together and post them. I'm planning on taking a week or so off work next month, so it shouldn't be too long.

And yeah, Zach's still the king!! I learned so much from him (and lots of others) over the years, both here and on HRI. Couldn't have done it without a lot of help! :)

Edit: While I'm at it, I learned a lot from Italo, too, and our own psychodave, especially for the recommendation of the TC2240. For all of the help and inspiration from all of you, and many others, I am eternally grateful. :)

I'll focus on the amps and board, for meow...

Just added a buxom betty to my harem. Also got a runt 50 with matching cab but I'm moving the runt on, probably keeping the cab but we will see...
wV4KX6x.jpg

Just added the pedal switcher and commander, I've got 10 base tones programmed into the commander that gives me different combinations of amps, channels and drive pedals. Then I pepper effects from the ms-3 on top of that. Thinking of swapping the avalanche run for an eventide h9 as well...

sTacmrP.jpg

For those curious. The pdf, vh4 and la Grange are in the loops of the ms-3 and the 3 friedman pedals are route through the pedal switcher but only feed the buxom betty. The pedal switcher let's me switch a/b between betty and the butterslax via midi/commander which is kinda cool...

Something like this at the moment. Pedals rotate in and out. LP's and Charvel's for guitars currently.

Attachments

• amp wall.jpg
    amp wall.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 1,102
  • pedals smaller.jpg
    pedals smaller.jpg
    323.6 KB · Views: 1,108
Back