Got a new MAILMAN rolling in ..... Soon!

Are you scheduled to go the Carrier academy? That's held I think in Mt. Pleasant. One of my good friends is one of the instructors.
Its about a week as well. Ask your PM.

Mailman1971":17s9cw12 said:
Are you scheduled to go the Carrier academy? That's held I think in Mt. Pleasant. One of my good friends is one of the instructors.
Its about a week as well. Ask your PM.

Nope first to Traverse City to see if I can carry my bag!

Awesome. Your getting in the right time. Coming a brand new carrier in the winter time SUCKS!!!

Shit I just got home. Mondays are always 10 hours.
:LOL: :LOL:

Again glad to see you join the Dark side. :D

Mailman1971":3iqofwi8 said:
Awesome. Your getting in the right time. Coming a brand new carrier in the winter time SUCKS!!!

Shit I just got home. Mondays are always 10 hours.

Again glad to see you join the Dark side. :D

Ya at least 3 months of training before snowmegeddon begins!

Jeff Hilligan":2w9rvz52 said:
Ok everyone breathe! Yup got a federal job now..@50 couldn't pass it up! Looking forward to all those unsatisfied ladies in their house coats coming to sign my package! Hah...thanks Danno and all my RT friends!
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Congrats!

Jeff Hilligan":238zhkbd said:
Ok everyone breathe! Yup got a federal job now..@50 couldn't pass it up! Looking forward to all those unsatisfied ladies in their house coats coming to sign my package! Hah...thanks Danno and all my RT friends!
Congrats on the new job !!! :thumbsup:

Racerxrated":1bhhigye said:
Jeff Hilligan":1bhhigye said:
Congrats!

Thanks Tom? I think...fuck

gibson08":2yj786zx said:
Jeff Hilligan":2yj786zx said:
Congrats on the new job !!! :thumbsup:

Thanks Chad with mental illness!

LP Freak":3p4usx4h said:
Well I hope you don’t own any guns :D

No worries I have one shotgun that's a family airlum, that's it! Now I do have a big gun that might need to be shown but that's another story!

Jeff Hilligan":5jlr6nnb said:
Racerxrated":5jlr6nnb said:
Jeff Hilligan":5jlr6nnb said:
Congrats!

Thanks Tom? I think...fuck
You are correct sir!
:thumbsup:

Old timer in my office. Long ago.
Was attacked by a dog. Pit bull. Tore him up.
He killed the dog with a ink pen.
He spent a long time in recovery.
Lost lot of blood. Like over 100 stitches.
But the dog didn’t fair out as well.
I love animals. But if it’s between them or me. ;)

Back