Bogner Überschall Rev Blue - Torpedo Reload - Metal

Happy new year! Here you can check out my Bogner Überschall Rev Blue recorded with a Two Notes Torpedo Reload. Cab and mic simulation is coming from the Wall Of Sound PlugIn by Two Notes, loaded in Cubase 5.

Never messed with a Two Notes... thoughts on using it for tracking guitars? I use 2x12 and 4x12 cabs and mics to track guitars. But I like what I hear from your song using the Two Notes.

rosenedge":1wmjjf31 said:
Never messed with a Two Notes... thoughts on using it for tracking guitars? I use 2x12 and 4x12 cabs and mics to track guitars. But I like what I hear from your song using the Two Notes.
I like the Two Notes stuff as well ;) Main reason for me is a rented apartment... tracking via 2x12 or 4x12 and mics is impossible. I can recommend the Torpedos...you should give it a try!

What power tubes do you have in your Bogner Uberschall? EL34 or 6L6? Any experience with 6L6 power tubes if you run EL34's? I have EL34's in mine and am curious how it would sound with 6L6's. Thanks!

rosenedge":va992nyu said:
What power tubes do you have in your Bogner Uberschall? EL34 or 6L6? Any experience with 6L6 power tubes if you run EL34's? I have EL34's in mine and am curious how it would sound with 6L6's. Thanks!
I got EL34 power tubes in the power section, never tried 6L6 with my Überschall.

Cheers!

Ok, cool. Ya I believe you have to change the transformer to go to 6L6's if the amp originally came with EL34's. If I get a chance to play a 6L6 Uberschall, I will let you know. Thanks!

Back