Can't help but to wonder though.
Or a purple version of one of those single channels...with dual masters. :yes:

SpiderWars":2rgpfpjj said:
maddnotez":2rgpfpjj said:
http://groomednoodlers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2607

Interesting. Would love a CCV.

That amp sounds sick TBH. However..........................

Yes Mark is building amps again. Nothing production, no pre-orders or anything, just occasional one-offs that are sold on reverb when they are complete.

Funny you should mention a single channel CCV with dual masters... it's not purple but this one is mine.

IMG_3541.jpg

maddnotez":1ivjfv0q said:
SpiderWars":1ivjfv0q said:
maddnotez":1ivjfv0q said:

However what? You buy an amp through me and Mark it get's delivered and it's been that way for over five years. Flawless Ebay and Reverb feedback.

Now if you are dealing with Mark on a personal level one on one and sent an amp to him for "out of warranty" repair, mod or upgrade that's between you guys, he does have a backlog he is working on clearing when he can but even in those instances he is not taking money till they are done and shipped. I am personally not invlolved in that part of the business other than sending customers tracking info when their amps ship.

Hope this clarifies things.

Also no purple amp but our next one is dark blue...

EXPcustom":1o66tpvb said:
maddnotez":1o66tpvb said:
SpiderWars":1o66tpvb said:
maddnotez":1o66tpvb said:

However what? You buy an amp through me and Mark it get's delivered and it's been that way for over five years. Flawless Ebay and Reverb feedback.

Now if you are dealing with Mark on a personal level one on one and sent an amp to him for "out of warranty" repair, mod or upgrade that's between you guys, he does have a backlog he is working on clearing when he can but even in those instances he is not taking money till they are done and shipped. I am personally not invlolved in that part of the business other than sending customers tracking info when their amps ship.

However......With the history of this brand there is no way I would ever buy one unless it was through Paypal for buyer protection.

Title should be changed to “Cameron making an amp again”

The next time a one off Cameron will come for sale will be along while I reckon. These guys have absolutely zero business sense and are just jerking everyone off at this point. They still haven’t heard of the term mass production yet. Honestly who the hell is going to pay money again to wait for this guy to build an amp one at a time?

Whowantsamustache":106tgx4z said:
Daaamn $4995 for that amp?

The amps sell, how long was it up for? Less than 24 hours market supply and demand. You know how free market works?

Once again you talk like you're all conservative and Trump this and that but when a capitalist does capitalist things you mock them? :confused:

Also we have something called a best offer option so we can at our discretion decide what we want to sell the amp for if the buyer contacts us and he is a serious musician or just a cool guy.

You could offer 10k for our next amp and I would tell you to kick rocks.

maddnotez":3l4wcihy said:
EXPcustom":3l4wcihy said:
SpiderWars":3l4wcihy said:

However......With the history of this brand there is no way I would ever buy one unless it was through Paypal for buyer protection.

That's how we have been doing business for the last five years via Paypal no deposits amp is ready you pay and it ships. Not trying to be argumentative just letting you know the facts if you are ever interested in an amp.

No Paypal gift, no putting cash in amp chassis or Western Union but I do take BTC. You get a Paypal invoice with everything noted as what you ordered and you have full buyer protection.

EXPcustom":1zcy8tir said:
maddnotez":1zcy8tir said:
EXPcustom":1zcy8tir said:
SpiderWars":1zcy8tir said:

That's how we have been doing business for the last five years via Paypal no deposits amp is ready you pay and it ships. Not trying to be argumentative just letting you know the facts if you are ever interested in an amp.

No Paypal gift, no putting cash in amp chassis or Western Union but I do take BTC. You get a Paypal invoice with everything noted as what you ordered and you have full buyer protection.

That is good to hear/read.

Guy makes incredible amps. So are these just one offs as someone mentioned? Like when an amp is built it goes to reverb for a sale and that is that? Or how does that work? I mean I am not ready to buy an amp today but a CCV is something I would definitely be interested in if all worked out.

maddnotez":1anlmotr said:
EXPcustom":1anlmotr said:
EXPcustom":1anlmotr said:
SpiderWars":1anlmotr said:

Guy makes incredible amps. So are these just one offs as someone mentioned? Like when an amp is built it goes to reverb for a sale and that is that? Or how does that work? I mean I am not ready to buy an amp today but a CCV is something I would definitely be interested in if all worked out.

We're just doing one offs right now till we can get the CCV in production. Just contact me if you're serious. There is a chance that one of the one off models may go into production like the Carnage aka Big Red amp. They only end up on Ebay or Reverb if the original buyer backs out which does happen from time to time since we don't take deposits.

EXPcustom":36mddx85 said:
maddnotez":36mddx85 said:
SpiderWars":36mddx85 said:

We're just doing one offs right now till we can get the CCV in production. Just contact me if you're serious. There is a chance that one of the one off models may go into production like the Carnage aka Big Red amp. They only end up on Ebay or Reverb if the original buyer backs out which does happen from time to time since we don't take deposits.

Is the CCM ever going to see the light of day? I remember seeing a video of it eons ago and liking it.

the rossness":ntxrh95h said:
EXPcustom":ntxrh95h said:
maddnotez":ntxrh95h said:
SpiderWars":ntxrh95h said:

Is the CCM ever going to see the light of day? I remember seeing a video of it eons ago and liking it.

If the CCVs get made the CCM will follow shortly.

Just a tip, maybe you guys should update the Facebook page, doesn't look good that there are NO new posts since 2014.

paulyc":hoz6jtgu said:
Just a tip, maybe you guys should update the Facebook page, doesn't look good that there are NO new posts since 2014.

We will long story we got locked out of it and have to get it redone...but yes it will be done.

maddnotez":1sxjaalc said:
EXPcustom":1sxjaalc said:
SpiderWars":1sxjaalc said:

Which it was, through reverb for a completed amp. I used the make offer on Friday night IIRC and had the amp in my hands before the following weekend. Mark was also incredibly nice and helpful after the fact to a huge extent.

EXPcustom":39y3y057 said:
maddnotez":39y3y057 said:
SpiderWars":39y3y057 said:
maddnotez":39y3y057 said:

https://youtu.be/MgFs4Qr5bqc

Here’s the dark blue one. Easiest transaction ever. Tons of fast communication with both Mark and suckerfreegear. Love this amp!

Back