Ceriatone Yeti 50w/new shipped price /

harddriver":2rd71vyp said:
ZR4400":2rd71vyp said:
Here is a video of the amp. Testing my new Fortin Zuul. :D

https://youtu.be/_Yu5dpFqLEM

I watched your vid. Does it have the standard Ceriatone insert loop or a metro loop?

Not sure why someone would want or need to use a pedal in front of a High Gain Jose circuit but your answers are listed below. Feel free to email me harddriver.

I removed the loop board as it was noisy (LOUD HUM) when engaged. I worked with it a bit but could not resolve the issue so I removed it and installed the prior series "Injection loop"/non buffered. Works well with powered Rack Effects and Pedals as long as the loop cords are not 30" long. This explains the "empty hole" as it was the "Bypass switch".

I bought the amp second hand from a guy a month after he received it from Ceriatone. I should have disputed the transaction due to the loop board issue. He was a smart ass saying go ahead that he would be out of Country on tour so the $ would be tied up etc. I decided to proceed to mod the amp to the circuit you hear in the attached video. I know that Splatter opened the chassis and removed heat shrink from a set of lower voltage zener's (In an attempt to prove I did not mod the amp + I believe he still missed some mods) I installed to meet schematic requirements I acquired straight from the original High Gain Designer that Fortin and Gower "borrowed" from. As for anything else that may have been dicked with I don't know but it rips in my video and when it left my bench.

I am not certain if I sent the original board with the amp to the buyer (ZR4400) who sold the amp to Splatter since I have modded/repaired 100+ amps since then.

Attached is a video of the Amp after I modded it closer to High Gain Specs through one of my UK V30 412 Cabs.

No denying it "at that time" sounded great with my guitar and set up. Recorded live on a IPhone.

If a potential buyer is interested then Email me at New_Religion@Live.com then I will give you my number to speak to on the phone in depth.

Modded when it left my bench. I know Splatter dug into it so I have no idea of the current circuit. Not a Poke, just a fact, I don't know what has been touched since I modded the amp.

I have actually embedded 2 video's of the same mod to credit my authenticity and consistency of the modded circuit changes. 2 different IPhone's, cabs and proximity to consider.

It was a cool amp and again, it sounded great when it left my bench.

Peace out, David Hopkins aka New Religion...♫

MY MOD of this amp Splatter has for sale:

Now Here Is A Video Of The Only Other Yeti I Did The Same Mod To for another customer who is a member here and owns over 30 amps to include a Pandora and a couple other amps I modded for him:

Splatter. I believe a current video demo would help you sell this amp if it remains untouched since I shipped it aside from you removing the heat shrink from the 5.1 volt Zener's etc.

The head box was new still wrapped in plastic from Bob Forester of Sour Mash Cabs before I loaded the chassis & shipped it to ZR4400. Looks like a few scuff marks now.

Best to you.

David...♫

NewReligion":1wd15zat said:
harddriver":1wd15zat said:
ZR4400":1wd15zat said:
Here is a video of the amp. Testing my new Fortin Zuul. :D

https://youtu.be/_Yu5dpFqLEM

I watched your vid. Does it have the standard Ceriatone insert loop or a metro loop?

Not sure why someone would want or need to use a pedal in front of a High Gain Jose circuit but your answers are listed below. Feel free to email me harddriver.

I removed the loop board as it was noisy (LOUD HUM) when engaged. I worked with it a bit but could not resolve the issue so I removed it and installed the prior series "Injection loop"/non buffered. Works well with powered Rack Effects and Pedals as long as the loop cords are not 30" long. This explains the "empty hole" as it was the "Bypass switch".

I bought the amp second hand from a guy a month after he received it from Ceriatone. I should have disputed the transaction due to the loop board issue. He was a smart ass saying go ahead that he would be out of Country on tour so the $ would be tied up etc. I decided to proceed to mod the amp to the circuit you hear in the attached video. I know that Splatter opened the chassis and removed heat shrink from a set of lower voltage zener's (In an attempt to prove I did not mod the amp + I believe he still missed some mods) I installed to meet schematic requirements I acquired straight from the original High Gain Designer that Fortin and Gower "borrowed" from. As for anything else that may have been dicked with I don't know but it rips in my video and when it left my bench.

I am not certain if I sent the original board with the amp to the buyer (ZR4400) who sold the amp to Splatter since I have modded/repaired 100+ amps since then.

Attached is a video of the Amp after I modded it closer to High Gain Specs through one of my UK V30 412 Cabs.

No denying it "at that time" sounded great with my guitar and set up. Recorded live on a IPhone.

If a potential buyer is interested then Email me at New_Religion@Live.com then I will give you my number to speak to on the phone in depth.

Modded when it left my bench. I know Splatter dug into it so I have no idea of the current circuit. Not a Poke, just a fact, I don't know what has been touched since I modded the amp.

I have actually embedded 2 video's of the same mod to credit my authenticity and consistency of the modded circuit changes. 2 different IPhone's, cabs and proximity to consider.

It was a cool amp and again, it sounded great when it left my bench.

Peace out, David Hopkins aka New Religion...♫

MY MOD of this amp Splatter has for sale:

Now Here Is A Video Of The Only Other Yeti I Did The Same Mod To for another customer who is a member here and owns over 30 amps to include a Pandora and a couple other amps I modded for him:

Its just as you left it .I didn't change anything except removing the heat shrink

I've got four amps modified by New Religion (including Pandora # 17, and the white head in the video above is mine too) and they sound awesome. My Pandora is one of my favorites! Its a great design...the amp has great dynamics, very ballsy gain and the loop is super transparent.

danburton":1jj3ja2p said:
I've got four amps modified by New Religion (including Pandora # 17, and the white head in the video above is mine too) and they sound awesome. My Pandora is one of my favorites! Its a great design...the amp has great dynamics, very ballsy gain and the loop is super transparent.

Thanks Dan. :)

Just finishing up this latest Pandora on a (Year 1987) 2204 we discussed. Think you might like her.

David...♫

Any chance of a clip of the amps current tone/gain with a few examples of what options are indeed available tone/gain wise? No pedals please. A couple of riffs with some dealy is cool ,hopefully not the entire clip and minus the whammy bar dive bombs so I can hear the amp , would be awsome. Sorry to ask for this if its unreasonable in some way.. thanks

Surprised this is still available, Getting a good
amp with a GREAT mod from David for cheap!!
David's stuff is real good!

Back