SOLD

Because its not in the pics I would think you figure that out. Great seller you'll be happy on this one. Steve is as legit as they come!! I've had several deals with him

LP Freak":pbx1sv9z said:
bonedarrell":pbx1sv9z said:
LP Freak":pbx1sv9z said:
UberschallEL34":pbx1sv9z said:
animusofabbas":pbx1sv9z said:
Question i know these guitars are amazing, What does the headstock say? Gibson? Or Bartlett?

Thanks

seriously?
Legit question
:confused: :confused: :confused:
Lol, you guys crack me up. It’s a $7500 purchase. I’d think a person is entitled to ask all the questions he want to ask.

Like I said in the post, more pics or questions from serious buyers, PM me. To entertain silly questions for progressive and public Rug Talk banter, we can save that for the kids.

xJbyo5T.png

Oh no Steve!!! Watch out for the headstock Nazis, I was just attacked on eBay by an EVH stripe Nazi. :scared:

:doh:

Seriously if I had the cash I would be very interested. A serious buyer isn't going to be asking "certain questions" so I would pay them no mind. :thumbsdown:

God damn Steve....I've seen you post some real shit in the past but this is some Grail shit right here.

You da man

LP Freak":21r9tmnv said:
Lol, you guys crack me up. It’s a $7500 purchase. I’d think a person is entitled to ask all the questions he want to ask.

Cmon man......it's a Bartlett....if you're asking these types of questions, you're not a Bartlett buyer cause you already know the answers. If you don't and you're asking these questions on a $7500 purchase you're basically asking what kind of gas mileage this Ferrari is gonna get, like it matters.

EXPcustom":2e8fu884 said:
Oh no Steve!!! Watch out for the headstock Nazis, I was just attacked on eBay by an EVH stripe Nazi. :scared:

:doh:

Seriously if I had the cash I would be very interested. A serious buyer isn't going to be asking "certain questions" so I would pay them no mind. :thumbsdown:

Yeah, Reverb yanked it. TGP gets their nickers in a knot. Now, the RT police....LOL :LOL: :LOL:

Sold in the UK to someone that doesn't f*ck around.

Those that wanted photo's and didn't respond without a thank you.....noted.

Back