Kinda like this more than I thought! Enjoy some Metal Pop!

McLeanAB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up65FanuSdE

My buddy Trey in KY sent the drum tracks w/vocals to me and said go crazy!

Then he mixed in the industrial bass line and slapped this vid together... growing up in a time when none of this technology was available, LOVE that an old friend from across the country and I could throw down like this! We've done a bunch of original tunes together and some KISS covers, but this one was very fun as well, and I have to say that I totally love the guitar sounds in this context...

Enjoy!!!

Great job, man! :rock:

... so great, in fact, that I've just posted it over at the Kemper forum!

Very-well done, Adam!

Thanks guys!

Trey, the drummer wants to do some more like this... we've done some straight up covers, but hearing the original vocals over it was pretty exciting.

And thanks for sharing! You know, we laugh about Ariana hearing this and hiring us... but I said the same thing when I got to go to NAMM and play in the ISP Technologies booth - although I joked about Kelly Clarkson walking by and hiring me, for two years in a row at NAMM, I had dinner with her producer who is good friends with Buck, the owner of ISP. Of course, she gets people like goddamn Jeff Beck to play with her, so there's not a chance in hell, but this stuff is fun and one can dream!

:)

LOL

You know, I spotted the Theta chorus instantly before I knew what gear you were using.

IMHO, it's hands-down one of the most, if not the most-awesome choruses I've ever heard.

It's like nothing I've heard anywhere else except from the Theta.

I heard a clip of the prototype about 4 years ago. To me it was the most-distinctive selling point of the unit.

In a word: Superb! :thumbsup:

Hey Monkey Man!

Thanks again for posting over on the Kemper forum... not sure what did it, but we jumped from 200 or so views to 1800 overnight... whoa!

Maybe that pipe dream of Kelly Clarkson hiring me is not so far off!!!!!

(Jeff Beck would laugh in my face, of course...)

Back