Why does the damn amp forum get so much more action?

• Thread starter Thread starter Stratboy151
  • Start date Start date
Stratboy151
Stratboy151
would you rather have 1 or 2 amps, and 800 guitars? i know i would. GUITARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Probably because most of the people are from the Harmony Central amp forum..

Yeah, to start with i tried to use all these other forums, but it seems the Amp Forum is the place to be. Not a bad thing i guess, it keeps all the knowledge together.

I still check here out daily just incase though!

Stratboy151":df80f said:
would you rather have 1 or 2 amps, and 800 guitars? i know i would. GUITARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats me to a T Johnny..... IF I had the funds, sure, i could think of a bunch of amps that Id love to have but the reality is that I basically sound like me no matter what I play on. Guitars on the other hand, are something that I could never have enough of....

Kage

This is the gheyest thread ever!

Back to the Amp Forum NOW, before I report you guys!

:lol:

STEEL KAGE":6b984 said:
...but the reality is that I basically sound like me no matter what I play on.

Please cease and desist with this line of discussion. Tone is NOT in the fingers. Please make a note of this.

Steve

i think it would be nice if everyone made an effort to post about guitars in the guitar forum rather than the amp forum. Otherwise the others are worthless. they need to be alive for us to attract new members.

Inearthed":a33e4 said:
Probably because most of the people are from the Harmony Central amp forum..

That's a crap, boring answer.

The answer is, quite clearly there is a conspiracy at work. You see, amp manufacturers aren't selling as much as guitar manufacturers, so the Jews manipulated the media and planted suggestions that more amps = good, so the amp manufacturers are getting more retial, but also that some of the revenue is going to Isreal's war effort.

Don't support the war: Don't buy an amp. :lazarou:

...what? It's a damn more interesting reason that your poxy one!

Papa Lazarou":8ab68 said:
That's a crap, boring answer.

The answer is, quite clearly there is a conspiracy at work. You see, amp manufacturers aren't selling as much as guitar manufacturers, so the Jews manipulated the media and planted suggestions that more amps = good, so the amp manufacturers are getting more retial, but also that some of the revenue is going to Isreal's war effort.

Don't support the war: Don't buy an amp. :lazarou:

...what? It's a damn more interesting reason that your poxy one!

You're a crap boring answer! I've reported you to the Admins and Anderton will ban you shortly for your racist avatar.

Inearthed":495eb said:
You're a crap boring answer! I've reported you to the Admins and Anderton will ban you shortly for your racist avatar.

No, it's you who's crap and boring! I've reported you to the admins because your avatar sexually molested me as a child. :x

I am cracking up because everyone in this thread hangs out on the amp forum 95% of the time!! :lol:

Hopefully, one day, we'll get a bunch of strangers in that will take over the other forums.

Sorry guys, I didn't know any better because I'm new here so I posted about my guitar on the guitar forum.

Why does the damn amp forum get so much more action?

Because you touch yourself at night! :goodshow:

Back