Agile AL2000

• Thread starter Thread starter BonesMalone
  • Start date Start date
BonesMalone
BonesMalone
I own an Agile AL2000 HC Heritage Cherry LP and a Crate GFX 65 amp. Just wanted to say hi and I hope I can learn a few things here.

Mudder":f77d4 said:
Welcome, I too am an Agile convert, AL-3000.
A friend of mine in New York told me to check out the Rondo site and order an Agile. The day it was delivered one of my friends who is an awesome guitarist was visiting. He set the Agile up for me and played it for a couple of hours. He still can't believe the price on the invoice and compares it favorably to his Epiphone. I don't want to sound like an advertisement for them. I also own a Squier HSS Strat and a Squier SSS Strat. Both are black, crafted in China. Yeah, I play cheap guitars but as I get better I'm going to upgrade.

BonesMalone":17e01 said:

A friend of mine in New York told me to check out the Rondo site and order an Agile. The day it was delivered one of my friends who is an awesome guitarist was visiting. He set the Agile up for me and played it for a couple of hours. He still can't believe the price on the invoice and compares it favorably to his Epiphone. I don't want to sound like an advertisement for them. I also own a Squier HSS Strat and a Squier SSS Strat. Both are black, crafted in China. Yeah, I play cheap guitars but as I get better I'm going to upgrade.

Sounds like you have a good head on your shoulders. Welcome to forum. :)

Awesome. Mine is an LP2500 I believe. Still my main axe after 2 years.

Oh yeah. You have to post pics or you are banned :lol:

Attachments

• AgilePickups.JPG
    AgilePickups.JPG
    99.2 KB · Views: 2,432

MitchSchaft":0d65d said:
Oh yeah. You have to post pics or you are banned :lol:
Heh, don't ban me, at least until you've gotten to know me better. :lol:

Attachments

• agilecase.jpg
    agilecase.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 2,429
I had a 2800...it was very decent for the price. New pups, electronics and a setup turned it into a gig-worthy instrument. Folks that played it and found out how little it cost were always impressed with it.

tjon":9b0b0 said:

wow nice finish and pics from a better angle?
OK, here's my Rondo gear. I love the Cherry finish too. I just got the bass today. Ordering a Gotoh 201c bridge for it tonight.

Attachments

• Rondo600.jpg
    Rondo600.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 2,439
BonesMalone":04c87 said:

OK, here's my Rondo gear. I love the Cherry finish too. I just got the bass today. Ordering a Gotoh 201c bridge for it tonight.

maybe a close up? :lol:

tjon":ca240 said:

maybe a close up? :lol:
Good thing for you I'm still new here. If I had 1000 posts I'd show you a closeup that would melt your hair. :lol:

Geez, everybody's new here. I see this board has only been running for a couple of months. Pioneers eh?

Well, good luck. I'm an admin at another phpBB based board. I love the program and I like the in your face-ness I see here, refined though.

Back