Tom Morello sucks in a big way...

cloudnine":34761 said:

Yngwie's vibrato = fast and wide.

Eddies is not that wide.

And you keep thinking that you have more Clues than Col. Mustard, bud. :)
Like I said , youre clueless Sean, on all accounts....

As far as youre concerned, Ive forgotten more than youll ever know but you keep thinking otherwise :thumbsup:

cloudnine":7a65e said:
I'm glad I'm talking to such an authority on the subject, then! :cheer:
I havent said that I am have I? Next to you though, just about anybody is..

Get back to me when you have a clue that you know what youre talking about, until then :fire:

j666":ff19f said:
dgerlach.jpg

wooderson.jpg

Fucking hilarious!!! I was thinking the exact same thing!

Oblivion DC":0deb2 said:

Fucking hilarious!!! I was thinking the exact same thing!

You guys are just jealous! But I'm flattered either way. :D

cloudnine":0d7c0 said:

Yngwie's vibrato = fast and wide.

Eddies is not that wide.

And you keep thinking that you have more Clues than Col. Mustard, bud. :)

What are you guys argueing about? Eddie and Yngwie are both legendary players. They both wrote their share of great stuff and shit IMHO. Right now though Yngwie buries Eddie in every way shape and form. Also FWIW, Yngwie lost wieght and quit drinking and he looks rejuvinated. Last time i saw Eddie he was looking like a zombie from Shaun Of The dead.

danyeo":62b87 said:

What are you guys argueing about? Eddie and Yngwie are both legendary players. They both wrote their share of great stuff and shit IMHO. Right now though Yngwie buries Eddie in every way shape and form. Also FWIW, Yngwie lost wieght and quit drinking and he looks rejuvinated. Last time i saw Eddie he was looking like a zombie from Shaun Of The dead.

No arguments from me Danny , Im just tired of Sean's assessments. He doesnt know his ass from a hole in the ground....

Yeah, God forbid I have a different opinion than you and the people you've insulated yourself with.

Eddie and Yngwie ARE both legendary players who have written some great stuff.

cloudnine":c1f4d said:
Yeah, God forbid I have a different opinion than you and the people you've insulated yourself with.

Eddie and Yngwie ARE both legendary players who have written some great stuff.
:irre: :roll: LOL , Thats it exactly Sean...excuses and playing the victim...

Telephant":fb05c said:
Thats why I love Ed. Dude keeps it fucking real. As for the rest of you shreddin' bastards... Im going to have to you bludgeon you to death with your delay pedals! :lol:

Freaking newb, we use studio rack delays ya hack :P :oops: :D

MAn I am wearing a football helmut and cup when I see Ed on the 30th, he is going to kick our asses for the stupid stuff in this thread :D

Plus don't you all know that Vai owns all of these hacks mentioned????? :o

SgtThump":c5573 said:
So... Some of you guys actually think this is innovative, huh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LFUva7Xe94

Do i need to put up a link to a Warrant song? And after listening to this song he sounds far from the crappy player you think he is.

http://www.musicv2.com/stream.php?id=22398

SgtThump":b665e said:
This is great. Here is your guitar hero sounding like a total idiot in several songs. It includes his famous one note solo and a super ugly scream from Cornell to boot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HC4s1wlRwu0

What you consider sounding like an idiot others think he is doing something cool by not sounding like a million other players. Would it be better if he played the same tired rehashed Aminor pentatonic licks that have done already?

And yes, Cornell sounds like shit live, i saw Soundgarden live and it was one of the worst concerts i ever saw.

Back