Who's the MOST hated guitarist on Rig-Talk?

• Thread starter Thread starter j666
  • Start date Start date

Who do you hate the most?

• kirk hammett

Votes: 73 96.1%
  • tom morello

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • yngwie malmsteen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • kurt cobain

• john frusciante

• kerry king/jeff hanneman

• dimebag darrell

• Total voters
Code001":c9129 said:
Cobain killed music in the 90s. He gets my vote.
hair metal =/= music.
nobody killed music.
rock music choked on it's bloated excess.

Alchemist":a6738 said:

This thread is about guitar players, not game-show hosts :o

True, that!
:lol:

Anyway, don't really hate anyone on that list - they all have a different, recognisable, unique style and each would have been a guitar hero for someone at some stage.

Haha, Cobain being the most famous is first...haha.

I voted for douchebag darrell because I dont' care if he's alive or dead, I think he was an assclown like Zakk Wylde, who oddly didn't make the list....:(

batotman":10091 said:

I voted for douchebag darrell because I dont' care if he's alive or dead, I think he was an assclown like Zakk Wylde, who oddly didn't make the list....:(

zakk DID make the list. but as said before, i musta overwrote his spot with someone else.

ok... i need to take a breath before i say this...

i like all of those players

:flucht:

Megadeth7684":7d2a4 said:
I hate Cobain the most out of the ones you listed.

Cobain was not a "guitarist" in the true sense of the word. He was a songwriter in a band,...he just used guitar as a tool to help write his songs.

Comparing Cobain to Malmsteen, Hammett, Dime, etc is absurd.

BTW, I don't hate anyone on that list,..not by a long shot. But I voted for Hammett just because past history (to me anyway) has shown that he's garnered the majority of the venom from players on this board, HCAF, etc.

Yngwie got 6 votes on this list huh??

Whoever choose Yngwie should have your gear revoked.

Digital Jams":88b94 said:
Yngwie got 6 votes on this list huh??

Whoever choose Yngwie should have your gear revoked.

Yngcheese is a good player but the dude is a COCK. That fact alone could land him high on the list. And John Mayer should be up on the list as well. Mayer has chops but treats cancer kids like they have the plague. One day karma is going to show up on that guys doorstep and plant a size 13 steeltoe directly in his sack.

tweed":f7dba said:

Yngcheese is a good player but the dude is a COCK. That fact alone could land him high on the list. And John Mayer should be up on the list as well. Mayer has chops but treats cancer kids like they have the plague. One day karma is going to show up on that guys doorstep and plant a size 13 steeltoe directly in his sack.

Dick or not the guy rips......

From this answer come January I will be expecting your gear brought to my hotel room to pay for your sins :lol: :lol: :oops:

I hope we run into Yngwie at NAMM :D

Digital Jams":af956 said:

Dick or not the guy rips......

From this answer come January I will be expecting your gear brought to my hotel room to pay for your sins :lol: :lol: :oops:

I hope we run into Yngwie at NAMM :D

You will. Unfortunately you won't be able to get past the 3 gold watches on each arm or the 1000ft of gold chain meticuoulsy weaved into his chest hair.

As for me gear, never gonna happen :twisted:

lamppost":2f999 said:
Kurt "CH-CH-BOOM" Cobain gets my vote.
pfffffft aahahahah damn thats horrible. I love Nirvana though. :oops:

tweed":129aa said:

You will. Unfortunately you won't be able to get past the 3 gold watches on each arm or the 1000ft of gold chain meticuoulsy weaved into his chest hair.

:hys:

tweed":09f62 said:

As for me gear, never gonna happen :twisted:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :xplode: :xplode: :xplode:

batotman":034a8 said:

Dime may have been an assclown in terms of image, but i know from experience that he was one HELL of a nice guy, would go out of his way for his fans when he met them, and on top of that wrote some killer songs. if you didn't like his music, that's fine by me...but don't call him a douchebag, because he was the farthest thing from it. he was one of the coolest guys i've ever met, rockstar or not.

Back