How to sell my VHT FB 4x12!?!?

• Thread starter Thread starter PeteLaramee
  • Start date Start date

How to sell my VHT FB 4x12?

• Sell as is with the Vintage Neos

Votes: 16 100.0%
  • Sell cab unloaded and speakers separately

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buy 2 more p50s and sell as stock (I already have 2)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
PeteLaramee
PeteLaramee
I have a FB 4x12 in vg/exc condition, but it has Celestion Century Vintage speakers in it. I'm trying to think - what is the best way to sell this? As much as I love the weight of the Neos I just like the sound of the p50s better.

I'm selling this to make room for my new D4x12.

EDIT - This is a straight cab.

dude do you have the p50s still?
if you do how much would you sell the cab for and is it a straight cab?

bulb":895f7 said:
dude do you have the p50s still?
if you do how much would you sell the cab for and is it a straight cab?
I just edited my original. Yes, it's a straight cab. I don't really want to sell the p50s right now. As far as the price on the empty cab, I really haven't thought that far ahead yet. I wasn't considering this my spam thread........YET! :D

sell it to me - i'd like it without the Celestions, either way - empty would be easiest on my wallet right now though :mrgreen:
or 1/2 loaded with the P50s if you decide to get rid of them.

I would also be interested in buying it if it were empty.

In about a week I will be getting my Dcab. I'm not going to sell the FB until I know for sure I like the Dcab better. I'll let everyone know when I know for sure. :D

As far as price - what do you guys think is fair?

What speakers would you guys put in if it were empty? I've got one and I have some Celestion GH 12-30's I was thinking of swapping in there

i'd stick with the p50's for sure. it'd just be easier for me $-wise to buy it empty. i could always slap some V30s or gh12-30's til i had $ for the p50's if need be.

used FB cabs tend to go for $525-550 or so. figure its in the ballpark of $300 for the p50s, so i guess $225-250 maybe? maybe a little more, depending on age and condition. that's just going by what i've seen for prices listed on forums though.

Back