Music Man Petrucci prizes

• Thread starter Thread starter Bierschinken
  • Start date Start date
Bierschinken
Bierschinken
I´m thinking about getting a Petrucci myself, but after researching for prizes I´m a bit shocked;
a JP 6 string with matching headstock. the piezo, with blue pearl finish costs 2775€ (in germany); 3600$ thats a whole bunch ´o bucks, dude

So what do you guys pay in the US?

Bierschinken":00c8a said:
I´m thinking about getting a Petrucci myself, but after researching for prizes I´m a bit shocked;
a JP 6 string with matching headstock. the piezo, with blue pearl finish costs 2775€ (in germany); 3600$ thats a whole bunch ´o bucks, dude

So what do you guys pay in the US?
Just bear in mind about the fact that they are American guitars, so the guitar stores will be making a larger profit off the guitars because of imports. It's just like how a Diezel runs for about $4000 Canadian, but in Europe it's cheaper. My vote goes for getting a store in the US to ship it to you. I know there are some, look around on the JP Forums. The people will be of great help there.

CoachZ":acf79 said:

Just bear in mind about the fact that they are American guitars, so the guitar stores will be making a larger profit off the guitars because of imports. It's just like how a Diezel runs for about $4000 Canadian, but in Europe it's cheaper. My vote goes for getting a store in the US to ship it to you. I know there are some, look around on the JP Forums. The people will be of great help there.

Thanks for ya help man...

yeah its true Diezels are way cheaper here in germany.
Seems I have to import one...

About $1800 for a fully loaded one
Unbelievable :o

Hey Bierschinken, here in Slovenia, we have a store which has probably the best prices in europe, you could get a MM Petrucci for 1600 euros. I can give you links, e-mail, you can ask them if they would ship to Germany. I know a few people who bought guitars there and were happy with the service, but you have to wait a month or two if they don´t have the guitar you are looking for in stock(after all, it is more like a small family company,not a big shop).

Links:
http://www.bobencek.com./artikli/kitare/elektricne/musicman.htm
E-mail: info@bobencek.com

Hope that this helps, maybe they´ll ship it to Germany.

Back