• Schecter (sp?)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Caparison

• PRS

• Dean

• Other: BC Rich, Washburn, Suhr, Anderson, Peavey, Carvin, Kramer, Charvel, etc.

• Total voters
j666
j666
well, i'll just list the companies here for obvious reasons. so vote for your fave! could be any number of reasons why...even if you're just a fanboy like mega. :lol:

This poll leaves way too many questions unanswered, I vote to either delete it or have the poster edit this poll.

Digital Jams":057ce said:
This poll leaves way too many questions unanswered, I vote to either delete it or have the poster edit this poll.

are you saying that it's too hard? :D

I have no clue how to view this poll, it is more confusing than an election ballet in Florida.

Is this fan boy worship???

sniffer status???

chord banging???

meedle meedle?!?!?!?!?!?

I need more info.

Digital Jams":c558c said:
I have no clue how to view this poll, it is more confusing than an election ballet in Florida.

Is this fan boy worship???

sniffer status???

chord banging???

meedle meedle?!?!?!?!?!?

I need more info.

you're thinkin' too hard dude. i don't know what it is. i just got over all the least fave stuff so i posted a fave list. that's all. it's okay to vote and discuss down here. and it's not life changing at all...

i do like to bang chords tho. :D

BTW.. My vote goes to Gibson. Purely because my R7 Goldtop kicks ass :D

MrDan666":02fbe said:

Banging bitches is far more fun :D 8)

yeah...there's nothing better than gettin' together with a drunk ram-ram for the evening. :D

luckily you put a lot of good ones in the last one, so i didn't have to think about which is better: Charvel, Anderson, Suhr, Tyler, Melancon, Zion and whatnot...

I'm the only one to vote for Caparison. Good, I like having a badass axe no one else has. 8)

i voted Jackson...so far theyve been the most comfortable for me to play, and seems they are what i should have been playing a long time ago! LOL and i can really vote fairly...i havent played a lot of brands that are up there (Anderson, Caparison, etc). but i just picked what i liked the best!

Back