• Schecter (sp?)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Caparison

• PRS

• Dean

• Other: BC Rich, Washburn, Suhr, Anderson, Peavey, Carvin, Kramer, Charvel, etc.

• Total voters
i voted ibanez. my rg100 serves me well.
also, i was jammin' with my side project last night and i wanted to tune down since we're doing some slow sludgy metal. my fulltime band is tuned to drop d and i couldn't get one of my backups setup in time, so i borrowed a drop b tuned ibanez s-series from another band at the rehearsal space...awesome guitar. the neck on it (i think wizard II) was amazing and it was such a light guitar.
i normally don't like light guitars but damn this thing was soooo easy to play. i fell in love with it right there...except i don't like the pups and the floating trem, but they do make a model with a fixed bridge and i can always switch pups. the back of the neck was particularly comfy. there was no "gloss" on it and it just seemed so much smoother and faster to play.

anyway, enough slurpin'...carry on. :D

+1 for Ibanez. As I've been saying for a long time now, their thin/flat necks just do it for me. I mainly play 7s though.

Charvel...And I'm talking about real Charvels made by Wayne way back when, not the new custom shop stuff. 8)

I have been all about Gibson's since I got my "V" in '90.

My guitar can beat up your guitar. But this one does make corksniffers nervous!

Captured2006-8-900003.jpg

danyeo":7e62a said:
My guitar can beat up your guitar. But this one does make corksniffers nervous!

Captured2006-8-900003.jpg

That anti sniffer 3120 clip is sounding damn good and 1/4 the cost of that guitar :lol:

Of course a boogie was used and not some upside down pcb ENGL :cheer: \:D/ :partyman: :la:

The best guitar I have ever played IMHO was a Parker Fly. I loved everything about it, the looks, the feel, the options, the hardware it was all great.

However, im yet to try a Suhr. I really wanna try some Suhrs. Ive heard nothing but great things about them, the looks classy as hell and spec wise they are great too. Shame they are way way out of my price range. I dont like to buy expensive gear purely because i dont deserve it!

Oh, the EBMM Moorse Y2D was friggin sweet too.

Back