Anderson and Suhrs

• Thread starter Thread starter eddyrox
  • Start date Start date
eddyrox
eddyrox
Just got the Anderson. BEST one to date...(and I've owned 10 over 1995 to 2006). Like buttah. The Suhr ain't bad either......both the same in many ways, but sooo different in others. :o :? :roll:

ENDITOL":19254 said:
What are the differences?

The Suhr represents all the hot rodded technology offered by Suhr (JST) - plek'd, SS frets, CNC rout, BFTS, scatterwound p/ups. The Anderson represent the same from the Anderson shop - trapezoidal neck joint, reverse truss, SS frets, CNC rout, BFTS, custom p/ups. I'd say that historically, the Andys were a bit stiffer out of the box whereas the Suhr's were rocking straight away. This new Anderson is killer easy to play with tone for days right out of the shop -literally. Tom's definitely found something with this new joint - its add a robustness and increased resonance to the overall tone. Big and Huge only begin to describe it. Plugged into my Cameron Marshalls, the 5150 II or my non-MV metal panels, it's FUCKING stunning.

i have played the pink one.

just waiting to play the new one.

:twisted:

i played a pink one exactly like that in hawaii... oh god... through a mark iv... jesus... it was beautiful... the most screaming or sweet leads you could ever want...

T2Russo":9c530 said:
i played a pink one exactly like that in hawaii... oh god... through a mark iv... jesus... it was beautiful... the most screaming or sweet leads you could ever want...

gotta be the single hum at Dan's Guitars on Berentania.
if so, that one and the pink (#3733) were made from the same batch that also spawned Robert Marcello's pink standard. Since then, John told me they've done at least a dozen more, including Fuzzyguitars'.
mike.

fuzzyguitars":d6325 said:
i have played the pink one.

just waiting to play the new one.

:twisted:

name the time brutha! 8)

oh yea... it was a single... but damn.. that thing was buttah... can i come by and play em too?

cobrahead1030":53485 said:
LOVE the finish on that anderson

then this one'll throw you over the edge!!
:o :D

Dude, you ALWAYS have the choice Andersons and Suhrs. You're my hero!

damn... if you dont mind, how much did the pair run ya?

its cool how different two guitars, which for all intents and purposes are made of the same thing/similar ways, can sound different and unique

>|<>QBB<
T2Russo":efc71 said:
damn... if you dont mind, how much did the pair run ya?

its cool how different two guitars, which for all intents and purposes are made of the same thing/similar ways, can sound different and unique

send me an email and we can discuss offline :roll: 8)

>|<>QBB<
eddyrox":d541e said:

then this one'll throw you over the edge!!
:o :D

messdt2.jpg

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Back