Just bought myself a Fulltone SoulBender!

• Thread starter Thread starter MrDan666
  • Start date Start date
MrDan666
MrDan666
Just bought a brand new one from a dealer on Ebay for £80.. They cost like £160-£180 brand new in the UK :o

Anyone else got one? What dya think of it?

>|<>QBB<
carlygtr56":e0e3c said:
Great pedal. Copy of a 3-knob Tonebender. I've had them. I got the MJM version right now.
Trower has a Soulbender as well.

Excellent! Does yours have the internal trim pot?

>|<>QBB<
carlygtr56":bfb00 said:
>|<>QBB<

I never messed with it.
Fuller sets it a certain way and I left it.

That trim adjusts the feel I guess. No major changes when turning it, if i remember.

Oh ok if thats the case il probably leave it alone at first! I thought it may radically change the tone or something.

>|<>QBB<
daver101":56523 said:
I love my Fulltone Soulbender. Great pedal!

Awesome! Im glad im hearing good things about this pedal. Cant wait to try it out!

>|<>QBB<
robbentrower":bceef said:
Where can I find clips of the soulbender?

Hey man, check out www.fulltone.com

check the soulbender and i think theres a clip on there!

I have a Soulbender.
At first I didn't understand it. In fact I wanted to sell it. Then I reallized it wants to be played into an amp that isn't bright like a Fender, rather a well rounded amp like a Marshall. Now it is my holy grail sound. I would instantly buy two backups if it got stolen.

Also I prefer it with the guitar volume backed off one or two points.

There's a clip using just a soulbender into a Marshall non master volume amp (excuse the playing). A Fender Strat was used.

I have since developed a great EJ sound by running the Soulbender into a DS-1 then into the Marshall stack. The DS-1 distortion is set to minimum.

Enjoy your pedal.

Eddie Skideezie

Back