Suhr_body_3.jpg

Suhr_back_2.jpg

Suhr_back_3.jpg

Suhr_headstock.jpg

Suhr_headstock_2.jpg

Suhr_order.jpg

How do you like me now?

Steve

Lots of Suhrs in Orange County. Here are mine, I love them!

DSCN1391.jpg

DSCN1393.jpg

Hey eddyrox, which Camerons do you have? I've owned about 6 of them but don't have any of them right now. I'm looking for a good Marshall candidate to send to Mark.

>|<>QBB<
Chubtone":4c230 said:
Hey eddyrox, which Camerons do you have? I've owned about 6 of them but don't have any of them right now. I'm looking for a good Marshall candidate to send to Mark.

hey Chubtone!
I've got a personalized high gain from the late 90's in an 1981 2203 head, a Aldrich with frequency and depth controls, and a Jose Hi/Lo with frequency and depth controls and 2 bright cap 3 way dip switches. Killer controls.

Mark's gonna suggest you don't submit any vintage heads, and that you seek out the reissues.

>|<>QBB<
zao":1b3c1 said:
which is more metal sounding the suhr or anderson.

actually I need to clarify your question. the reason is that my Anderson Hollow T classic (tele) can do a very convincing Randy Rhoads (Crazy Train) with the right EQ'ing. :?

but suffice to say that the Suhr sounds more 80's, probably due to the single slug hums. the Anderson is a better all around axe, going from country twang to full bore Master of Puppets/CFH, and Van Halen in between. however, IMHO, it's more the amp's voicing, in this case a Cameron-modded Marshall, that has a much more noticiable impact on the overall tone.

>|<>QBB<
eddyrox":8b423 said:
Just got the Anderson. BEST one to date...(and I've owned 10 over 1995 to 2006). Like buttah. The Suhr ain't bad either......both the same in many ways, but sooo different in others. :o :? :roll:
andysuhrbodies.jpg

andysuhrwhole.jpg

I LOVE mine too!!!

Picture2.jpg

Picture%20220.jpg

2%20Picture%20150.jpg

Picture%20149.jpg

Here are mine:

Suhr Standard

40n8u84.jpg

Tom Anderson Cobra

40fuo2r.jpg

Tom Anderson Drop Top

4bioyls.jpg

anyone notice the similarity between the headstock shapes of the Suhr and Anderson? and then Zachman has a Suhr and a Zion in the same pic and they're very similar shaped as well (my Zion's headstock is the same also).

what's up with that? is it the official "boutique" headstock or something?

My Suhr Standard was the second best guitar I'd ever owned. I'm a little sorry I let it go but I never really bonded with the bridge humbucker. It's not really a Strat unless it has three single coils.

I now have a Lentz SSL and it is what a vintage Strat should be. I don't think I've been happier with an instrument starting with the first strum.

(I did play a spectacular Strat Relic at GC today and if I didn't have the Lentz I would have been hard pressed to walk away from that particular Relic!)

Some gorgeous guitars posted here :o

Here's my Anderson HDT:

netpic21.jpg

netpic15.jpg

Also, this is my first post here, so hi guys! :)

edit: for some reason it's resized the 2nd pic. Click to see full-size.

>|<>QBB<
Puppetyr":72c2f said:
Some

Also, this is my first post here, so hi guys! :)

edit: for some reason it's resized the 2nd pic. Click to see full-size.

Thats a sweet guitar! Did you import it from the US, or buy thru a UK dealer. In the event I ever win the lottery, i have my custom Suhr spec'd out ready!

>|<>QBB<
Scott Ians Beard":c1ef5 said:
>|<>QBB<

Thats a sweet guitar! Did you import it from the US, or buy thru a UK dealer. In the event I ever win the lottery, i have my custom Suhr spec'd out ready!

Cheers! I got it in immaculate condition 2nd hand on eBay from the US. Was still a LOT cheaper than new here :)

Back