Retrofitted group buy?

• Thread starter Thread starter Bob Savage
  • Start date Start date

Would you buy Retrofitted?

• Yes, I would buy it for that price.

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • No, I don't want that thing at all, it sucks.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, but I'd buy it for $5.00 shipped.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
B
Bob Savage
So I'd like to move some of these CD's... how would $7.50 shipped to the U.S. sound, assuming 25 people agree to buy? If more than 25 sign up, I'll knock it down to $7.00.

Yes, I want these things out of my closet!

EDIT: Alright guys, here's the link. So far there's only 5 saying they'll go for the deal, so I'm doubting we'll get more than 25... $7.50 it is.

http://www.bobsavage.net/rigtalk_retrofitted_purchase.htm

I'm going to wait until next week to ship them so I can hopefully only hit up the Post Office only once.

Hmmm, maybe I should kick it into Mega90210 Scheming Mode® and do an auction... 5$ entry fee, and you get 10 copies if you win, including a Bob Savage pick, Bob Savage booger and a bottled Bob Savage fart?

Bottled fart. :badair: How can you lose with that.

>|<>QBB<
Bob Savage":e9c6e said:
Hmmm, maybe I should kick it into Mega90210 Scheming Mode® and do an auction... 5$ entry fee, and you get 10 copies if you win, including a Bob Savage pick, Bob Savage booger and a bottled Bob Savage fart?

:lol:

I'll buy one for $7.50. :)

>|<>QBB<
mhenson42":b8bed said:
Bottled fart. :badair: How can you lose with that.

Glass bottles, whilist far superior to plastic for fart-freshness retention, do cost significantly more to ship...

Seriously, I would buy one for $7.50 if I can use paypal or a personal check...

...far too lazy to get a MO or something like that 8)

I'd buy it for 7.50 if you take PayPal :)

I'm not really interested in the bottled fart or booger, though, but thanks for the offer :D

Guys, I can accept credit cards (via paypal, but you don't need a paypal account) or Paypal, no problem.

>|<>QBB<
carlygtr56":5ca37 said:
Bob, send me $7.00 and I'll listen to it :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

The check is in the mail.

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":b24fd said:
Nice guys finish more poor :x

Hey man, you got the booger bonus with yours. You did find the booger I put in the jewel case, right?

Honestly, I think 10.00 Shipped is more than fair. No, Im not blowing smoke because we're friends.. considering the work that went into it and current pricing, how can 10 dollars w/ shipping included suck?!?!?!

I spent more than that at that friggin Korean Mexican place and ended firing it out my ahern 20 minutes later...

>|<>QBB<
STEEL KAGE":72f62 said:
Honestly, I think 10.00 Shipped is more than fair. No, Im not blowing smoke because we're friends.. considering the work that went into it and current pricing, how can 10 dollars w/ shipping included suck?!?!?!

I spent more than that at that friggin Korean Mexican place and ended firing it out my ahern 20 minutes later...

Did you get my PM on HC?

>|<>QBB<
Bob Savage":96dc8 said:
>|<>QBB<

Hey man, you got the booger bonus with yours. You did find the booger I put in the jewel case, right?

That what that was???

I thought it was dried sushi that fell off your bottom lip while signing it :?

>|<>QBB<
STEEL KAGE":d6c06 said:

Thanks Kage, I do appreciate the comments and am especially pleased that you have enjoyed the album.

I had high hopes of promoting this thing properly with the ambition of being able to sell 400-500 of them, but due to severe time restrictions and lack of funds to promote, I'm ending up stuck with a lot of CD's. It's a little bit of a pisser, but then again I would have done this CD even if I only sold 10 of them because it was something I "needed" to finally do.

And at the risk of seeming conceited, I agree, this thing is easily worth $10.00 shipped. Thanks again bro.

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":ccb76 said:
>|<>QBB<

That what that was???

I thought it was dried sushi that fell off your bottom lip while signing it :?

Well, it fell off my lip, but it wasn't sushi.

Alright dudes, the purchase link is in the first post, and here:

http://www.bobsavage.net/rigtalk_retrofitted_purchase.htm

I'll hit that up... Now, the fart, is that with the loose bottom end, or tight? Can I have the container autographed and authenticated?

Back