Retrofitted group buy?

• Thread starter Thread starter Bob Savage
  • Start date Start date

Would you buy Retrofitted?

• Yes, I would buy it for that price.

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • No, I don't want that thing at all, it sucks.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, but I'd buy it for $5.00 shipped.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I paid $9.99 for my copy off of iTunes and I must say that I really have found it to be a very pleasurable listening experience. I really dig the tones Bob gets and enjoy listening to his "voice" in his phrasing and stuff. I'm damn glad to support a forumite and one hell of a guy.

I actually like this CD alot better than Satriani's last one. I would highly recommend it.

sub

p.s. It's great background music for my Xbox...you guys need to try it too.

>|<>QBB<
STEEL KAGE said:
Honestly, I think 10.00 Shipped is more than fair. No, Im not blowing smoke because we're friends.. considering the work that went into it and current pricing, how can 10 dollars w/ shipping included suck?!?!?!
quote]

I agree with this is was worth ten dollars and even worth the three month wait. :lol: :lol:

I have said this before. There is some serious talent on this forum and several members have CD's produced that we don't know about. We should have somewhere on this forum a list with links to buy each others CD's. I know I would start buying.

I intended to get one of your CD's a while back, but got caught up in other shit, and never did it. Did it now. :bang:

Thanks guys! I'll let this thing ride until early next week and then ship the whole batch of them.

>|<>QBB<
Subclavian":9238b said:
I paid $9.99 for my copy off of iTunes and I must say that I really have found it to be a very pleasurable listening experience. I really dig the tones Bob gets and enjoy listening to his "voice" in his phrasing and stuff. I'm damn glad to support a forumite and one hell of a guy.

I actually like this CD alot better than Satriani's last one. I would highly recommend it.

sub

Wow, thanks Sub! The check is in the mail. ;)

What the heck... I decided to throw this up at HC too. I need closet space. :D

damn...if i only would have waited! LOL nah, im glad i paid what i did (i forgot what i paid, but it was right after you finished it). i still listen to it, and enjoy every minute. and the tones are to die for! and the phrasing...and i even "borrowed" the little staccato technique for a few things hehe! im influenced by Bob Savage!!!!

good luck dude...really you deserve to sell 500 or these. its a fine record!

and for anyone who is into metal, my band Lucian Scott is going to have our CD coming out soon. i have my master copy and it sounds pretty sweet mastered and everything. check out the myspace ;)

ive been meaning to get a couple other forumite's CDs, but ive had my money go to other places :( sucks...but ill get them sooner or later. not just to support them, but because i dig the music, like L.I.E.

i'd buy it for $7, 7.50, 10, whatever the asking price. i was gonna buy it off I-tunes, but since you got CD's to get rid of, i'll get one - i feel your pain with excess discs laying around. at least its you solo, and not a band that doesn't exsist anymore...gotta wait til next week though.

>|<>QBB<
Subclavian":904ee said:

sub

i haven't heard all of either cd so i can't comment there, but Bob's got better tone. thats for sure. gonna grab this soon.

Dang guys, do you mind if you quote you on all of this? Really though, if it was that could I would have sold 500, right? :?

>|<>QBB<
Bob Savage":a530f said:
Dang guys, do you mind if you quote you on all of this? Really though, if it was that could I would have sold 500, right? :?
I read that 3 times... ???

What have you been drinking tonight? :D

>|<>QBB<
Bob Savage":b49f5 said:

Mind if I quote you on this?

>|<>QBB<
OneArmedScissor":af11c said:
>|<>QBB<

Mind if I quote you on this?

You know, it just occured to me that really, this thread could come back to bite me in the butt when everybody comes back saying "I wouldn't have paid you $1.27 for that had I known of the suckitude ahead of time."

>|<>QBB<
Bob Savage":9e7b7 said:
Help! ...english translation please!

Back